10. Sunday

I woke up slowly and looked up at Phil, who had his arms wrapped around me. We only kisses last night, after we both decided we wanted to wait longer until we went any further.

Phil was still asleep and I didn't want to wake him before he actually woke up on his own so I laid my head back on his chest, being careful not to wake him up. He didn't /actually/ wake up until about five minutes later.

"Mm, morning Bear."

"Good morning."

"When did you wake up?" He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Five minutes ago."

"Good, you haven't been up for long."

"Nope."

"Well obviously our parents let me stay."

"Yeah, do you want anything for breakfast?"

"Hm, what's your favorite breakfast food?"

"Cereal! Or pancakes! Yeah, pancakes is my breakfast food."

"Mine too! It's like we were made for each other."

"Yeah!" I leaned up and kissed his nose. "Let's go make pancakes."

"Sounds good."

We got up and got off my bed. "Aw, I never took my jeans off." I whined looking at my tail.

"Danny, we weren't going to do that yet.."

"Not in that way...My tail."

"Oh, is it okay?"

"Yeah, just a little sore.."

"Maybe it'll feel better after pancakes." I nodded in agreement. "But just to be safe." He picked me up, making me laugh, and rubbed my tail slightly, "I should just carry you to the kitchen."

"Good idea."

He smiled and kissed the top of my head then walked down to the kitchen, "Get all the stuff, I don't know where anything is in your kitchen."

"Yeah, what do we need again?"

"Flour, eggs, butter, milk; I think.."

"Our favorite breakfast food is pancakes we should know this."

He laughed quietly, "Yeah, but I'm sure they'll be good."

"Of course they will. You're making them." We eventually found all of the correct ingredients, although we did make a slight conversion error and made 25 pancakes instead of the small amount we had planned. "How the hell did we end up with 25 pancakes?!"

"Maybe we poured them too small?"

"Bear, these are normal sized pancakes."

"We probably just made too much batter.."

"Yeah, probably. Anyway, let's eat, we never finished dinner last night."

I nodded and set the plate on the table, grabbing one and eating it.

"These are really good Bear!"

"Thanks, but you're the one that cooked them."

"Yeah, but you did all the mixing and stuff. That's the most important part! If you didn't do that we'd have no pancakes!" I knew that he was exaggerating, trying to get me to laugh, but I was already happy.

I smiled widely at him. "I guess I'm just the glue that holds out cooking team together!"

He laughed quietly, leaning over, kissing my cheek. "Yeah you are."

After we had had about 3 pancakes each Matt and my parents came down to the kitchen. "Good morning Dan. Did you two sleep well?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, they probably slept good because they tired themselves out." Matt said while grabbing a pancake.

"Matthew, stop saying things like that!"

"What? It's probably true."

"It's not." Phil got up to put our plates in the sink. "The only thing that would have fallen asleep from getting 'tired out' would be your right arm."

I looked around and everyone confused. "What are you guys talking about?.."

"Um, I'll tell you later Bear." He walked back over and kissed the top of my head.

"Dan, why is your boyfriend so rude?"

"He's not. He's probably right anyway."

"I thought you didn't know what we were talking about?"

"...I figured it out.."

"See Matt. Anyway, Dan, do you want to go see if I can finally beat you at Mario Kart?"

"Yeah!" I got up, starting to walk to the lounge, Phil following behind me. "I'm still going to win though."

He smiled and sat down on the couch, "Sure."

"I am! I'm really good at it, remember!"

"I remember, but I /could/ win.."

"Yeah, I'll just go easy on you."

"That's cheating. I want to win by being good."

"Alright. I won't go easy on you then."

"Good. It needs to be fair."

"Well, then I better go easy on you." I teased.

He laughed quietly. "Noo! Play like you would if you were alone. We both play the best we can."

"Okay." I smiled and handed him his controller, sitting beside him on the couch.

"I'm still gonna beat you."

"Nuh Uh! I'm going to win!"

He giggled and looked at me. "Nope. I'm gonna get first place."

"No way.."

"Bear, I'm totally going to win."

"I guess we'll have to see."