Deep, Meaningful Title

Start from the beginning

Eros maintained an oblivious guise as Alice approached, pretending not to notice her as she trotted along nonchalantly. Eventually, she sat in front of Eros, demanding his attention. "I suppose you want to talk." He didn't have the heart to say anything sarcastic.

"Yes, I do." Alice let the orb rest between her front legs, keeping it in place. "This is pretty serious."

"Fire away." Eros didn't cease his sweeping.

"I just think that... I can't do this anymore. I though traveling with you would be fun and that no matter where we went, we could go home with a good chuckle. You know, like a comedy, happy-go-lucky thing that this story started out as; But now... Now... I don't think I could do this with you. I mean, you let Feraligatr die-"

"Woah, woah, woah! I didn't let him die!"

"You might as well have! You didn't do a thing and you just let Rosemary push you around! Don't you have any common sense? You practically killed him!"

"That's not true. I didn't do anything."

"Well, you should have!"

"Like what? What should I have done?!"

"Not be a useless piece of..." Alice was now fuming, having worked herself into this mess for whatever reason, that reason being the fall of her long-time friend. "... I just came to tell you that I'm leaving! Maybe I'd still be around if you weren't practicing your sweeping instead of... Instead of something useful!"

"The fort gets dirty!"

"And you always have that useless sarcasm! You're a dick, you know that?"

"Fine, then! Leave!"

Alice huffed before her orb flashed in a beam of light, giving her the privilege of returning to wherever the orb was to take her. He didn't know why she was like this, but there wasn't anything he could do. It was over. If only he said something better...

He resumed his sweeping, trying to ignore the fact that Alice was now gone. All he wanted was a little time to think this over, but he couldn't enjoy any repose, for one of the well-known fortune-teller types was quickly approaching upon his position. Not finding any reason to avoid this, no matter how much he was desiring two, he stood helpless as the lady approached.

"Headmaster Eros."

"Yes?" Eros continued sweeping, although more intensely this time.

"I see you are busy. You wouldn't happen to have the time to listen to me, would you? Important divination and all."

Eros took a moment to refocus himself and reduce his stress, allowing him to focus on this without anything clouding his mind. "Alright."

"Great. Now, this is coming from multiple sources, from deities to the occurrences in nature, but there's something important about your next mission. I don't know the exact details, but there's a civil conflict between Pokemon, since there is a war between Utopia and the Pokemon. The don't know who to join or whether to join, in regards to the war, but it's imperative that you join the more... Questionable faction. You will know them by this symbol." The fortune-teller brought her hand above her heard in a fist, extending out only her index finger as she did. "That is their symbol." Her had returned to her sand. "That is the first part.

"Second, the fates are not to be in your favor in whatever mission you take next. A tarot reader, which I personally put much of my faith in, has drawn a many skulls in her drawing, surely an ill omen. Be strong when you leave, for this next journey will surely be a perilous one. And, as for your Flygon... She was designated the card of the cloud."