On Your Period

I woke up with my head pounding and my stomach cramping. Danny also wasn't here. I groaned as I rolled around in my bed, trying to get comfortable. I suddenly got really nauseas and I had to run to the bathroom. It took a while for me to calm down after I emptied what was in my stomach and my headache was worse. I rinsed out my mouth and threw myself back on my bed, trying to go back to sleep.

That wasn't happening. When I wasn't groaning out in pain, I was too hot but then I was too cold. WHERE WAS DANNY?! I snatched my phone off my nightstand and tapped on his name.

Ring.......ring.......ring......"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"Why are you mad? I told you yesterday that Paul and I were going to hang out today."

"I just need you to come home....please."

"A-Are you crying? Baby....what's wrong?"

I didn't even know that I started crying until I started. I also couldn't stop. I hate how emotional I get. It seemed to click with Danny because he stopped asking questions.

"I'll be home in a few. Hang in there." Danny said as he hung up.

I groaned once more as I tried to get comfortable. I made my way over to the medicine cabinet just to see that we were out. I cursed under my breath as my ovaries made another attempt at suicide. I shrank down to the bathroom floor and brought my knees to my chest. I heard the door open downstairs and waited for Danny to find me. I heard him go to the bedroom and once he figured out I wasn't in there he came to the bathroom. I looked up at him with watery eyes and held my arms out for him to pick me up. He put his arms under mine and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me back to our room. He set me down on the bed and picked up a grocery bag. He handed me two Midol pills, a water bottle, and a heat pad. I took the pills quickly and stuck the hot pad to my lower abdomen.

"You want to watch a movie?" Danny asked.

I shook my head no so he just laid down beside me. I dug my face into his neck as I felt his thumb rub soft circles in my stomach. Every so often I'd get a really bad cramp and I'd tense up but Danny would just kiss my cheek.

"I'll take care of you. Ok Y/N?" Danny said while he kissed my nose and I smiled, despite my pain.

Soon I was asleep thanks to Danny

Soon I was asleep thanks to Danny. I can never sleep without him while I'm on my period.

A/N: Sorry that it's not as long as the others. It's probably pretty bad too. I just thought I'd update.