He's Jealous

"Yes. Of course I'll be there if it's that important to you."

"I just thought that it'd be a fun party. It'll be kind of crazy though." Danny warned.

I was currently on my way to a YouTuber party that Danny wanted me to go to. Mostly because he probably wanted to not be alone. Of course Paul was there so he wasn't really alone. We were talking over the phone because at first I couldn't go but I got home early so I called him.

"Thanks Dad but I can take care of myself." I teased.

I heard Danny sigh as party music blasted through the tiny phone.

"I'll be there in like 5 minutes ok?"

"Ok. Bye. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye."

I hung up and tossed my phone on the passenger chair beside me. He is so high strung sometimes.

He wants me to come, but he doesn't.

He wants me to meet his friends, but he doesn't.

Like, seriously? Make up your mind.

I pulled into the car filled driveway and walked up to the front door. I sent Danny a text that I was here and walked in to try and find him. This place is huge and I had no idea that there were this many popular YouTubers. I squeezed through bodies until I finally made it into the kitchen.

"Who is this?" A boy asked, obviously talking to me since I was the only other one in here.

I turned to face him and gasped. It's JC Caylen. I have a HUGE crush on him.
........Well...had.

"Oh my gosh. You're JC!" I said, smiling.

"Yah. And you are?"

"Oh, Y/N. I'm Y/N. I love your videos. You and Kian are hilarious."

"Thank you. Kian and I appreciate it. I haven't seen you in the YouTube world. You don't have a channel do you?"

"Oh no. I'm here for Danny. You might've seen me in a couple of his. I help him out sometimes."

I looked around once more and checked my phone. No text and I still don't see my missing boyfriend.

"Speaking of Danny. You haven't happened to see him anywhere have you?" I asked.

"Ummm.....I did but it was a while ago." JC answered.

I guess I'll stay in here until Danny texts me back because there are way too many people out there. JC handed me a drink and we started talking.

* * *

"Yah. That was so funny! Probably my favorite one you guys did." I said through giggles.

"Maybe you can join in on a video. I suggest a paint war because those are the most fun."

"Are they? Or do you just want to see me half naked?" I joked.

"What about being naked?" I heard a familiar voice ask.

"Danny! I looked everywhere for you." I said, facing him.

"Yah. It sure looks like it." He growled.

"Just uh- text me later. Ok Y/N?"

I nodded while JC walked off.

"So you're all besties with JC now?" Danny questioned.

"Danny! It wasn't like that and you know it!" I argued.

"Do I? Damn, I shouldn't of taken you here."

"Technically you didn't. I drove. And stop being so jealous, there is no need." I said.

The little bit of alcohol I had was making me say anything that came to mind. I was enjoying being tipsy.

"Are you drunk?" Danny questioned.

"Nope. Just a little word vomit."

"So now you're getting drunk with California guys? Really? Wow." Danny tried to walk away but I grabbed him.

"Danny Edge! Get you butt back here and stop acting like a child! You know that I love you and that you're the only one I could possibly love. You know too much so I can't leave you." I teased.

He smirked but quickly tried to hide it. I turned away from him in a fake, drunk pout.

"You're such a child when you're drunk." He said, while twisting me around and picking me up to kiss me.

I giggled as he set me on the counter and continued in our little session

I giggled as he set me on the counter and continued in our little session. I could taste a little bit of alcohol on his tongue and I frowned. Who is he to act so angelic when he's been drinking too?

I was so lost in all that was Danny Edge that I didn't realize how handsy he was getting

I was so lost in all that was Danny Edge that I didn't realize how handsy he was getting. He obviously had more to drink than me or we wouldn't be doing this in someone's kitchen right now. I pulled away, breathlessly and hopped down from the counter.

"We can't do this right now. Practically anyone can walk in through those doors." I said while crossing my arms.

"But babe! I really, really, really need you."

"It can wait the 20 minute drive home. Now go say bye to Paul and meet me in the car."

Danny whined and stomped out of the kitchen.

Yah, he's definitely the bigger baby out of the two of us.

A/N: Danny is way too cute for his own good. Should I make this a Danny and Paul imagine book because I kinda realized how messed up that was. Cuz I love Paul to death too. I would just need a new cover which is a lot of work but it's up to you guys. Also requests are still open. Even if you've already requested something you can request again. Unless I get too many but I'll let you guys know. Thank you for reading!