Meeting For The First Time (His POV)

"Oh Dude! That was a good one!" I yelled at my friend.

We were currently just chilling at the skatepark, showing each other new moves we either made up or learned. I sat down and took a drink out of my water and looked around at the rest of the park. It was really hot today and my hair was sticking to my forehead from the sweat.

"You really need to get your hair cut Danny." Paul told me while sitting beside me.

"Thanks captain obvious."

I splashed some of my water at him and he laughed.

"Thank you!" Paul screamed.

I went to say something again but something caught my eye. Someone, actually. She was just walking around the park with her friends but I couldn't stop watching her. I'm guessing one of her friends said something funny because she threw her head back and I could hear her light laugh from where I sat.

"Earth to Danny." Paul said as he waved his hand in my face, but I ignored him.

"What are you looking at?"

Paul followed my gaze and gave me an evil smile when he saw her.

"Go talk to her." He instructed.

"No way. We don't know each other."

"Exactly. You go do it or I will." Paul threatened.

"You wouldn't."

He cocked his eyebrow and smiled at me again as he stood up.

"Hey Girl Over There! Come Here! Yah You!" Paul screamed.

Oh My God. OhmyGod.

"I can not believe you just did that."

She gave her friends a look but they motioned for her to go. She walked up to us slowly and the closer she got the more I started to hate Paul. This is so embarrassing. She's too pretty. She is going to laugh in my face. I need to like run or something.

"Um....What's up?" I heard her ask.

Too late.

"My friend here, Danny. Would like to ask you a question." Paul said and she turned toward me.

"I do?"

"You do."

I gave Paul a questioning look and he wiggled his eyebrows and left to skate some more.

I hate him.

"Should I go?" I heard her finally ask.

"N-No! I was just wondering. Do you come here often?"

Really? Danny really? 'Do you come here often.' That's the best you can do?

She gave me a weird look but laughed it off like what I said was a joke.

"No, actually. My friends and I were bored and we thought it was a nice day so we just came here. This is my first time."

Ok. I didn't completely screw up.

"It's a great place. You should come back." I said.

"...........Yah. Well I better get back...."

She started to back away and I tried to think of something to make her stay.

"Wait! What's your name?" I quickly asked.

"(Y/N)" She said as she kept walking.

No way. She is not getting away that easy.

"Do you skate?"

She stopped and turned toward me.

"No? I've never tried."

"Would you like to learn?" I asked while holding up my skateboard.

She thought for a moment and walked toward me. She looked me right in the eye and smiled.

"You're really strange. Sure, why not? You're not going to let me break anything though, right?" She asked as she followed me.

"Never. I won't let you go."  I told her.