You're Mad

I stormed through the door fuming and tired at my long day at school. I threw my shoes and coat off along with all of my bags and stormed upstairs. Not even muttering a 'Hello' to my very confused boyfriend. I threw open our bedroom door, slammed it, and then dived into bed. I was so angry I couldn't breathe and my hands were shaking. I buried my head into one of our pillows and screamed long and hard. Maybe a half hour later of me just breathing heavily I heard the door squeak open slowly.

"Baby? Are you asleep?" I heard Danny ask.

"No." I grumbled, my head still buried into pillows.

"Rough day?"

He sat down beside me and I got up and instantly wrapped my arms around him. I nodded my head as he pat my back.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It's just that girl that I've told you about before. She's so mean and I have no patience with her anymore."

"Uh oh. What'd you do?"

Danny knows that it takes a lot to get me truly angry but once you reach that point it's bad. Scary bad.

"I might've yelled at her in front of everyone, but she started it. I was calmly talking to her until she started cussing at me. I didn't even say anything bad to her! It was all her! She insulted me! I was just telling her that she was wrong." I said, becoming angry just thinking about the fight.

"Alright, lets just calm down. I have your favorite snack." Danny said whipping out a jar of Nutella and crackers.

I smiled and grabbed the snack. I took the lid off and dipped a cracker in the jar, stuffing my mouth.

"Thank you so much baby." I said.

"Anything for you Princess. Just try not to fight anymore."

"I do try. She just loves pestering me."

"You know why?" Danny questioned.

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders, "No clue."

"Because she knows that you have an amazing boyfriend. She's jealous of you, because of your boyfriend."

"Ohhhh. Is that it?" I asked sarcastically.

"Alright. I'll be taking this away then." 

He took the Nutella and I tried to grab it back, but he got up.

"No! Danny! Give it back!"

"Say I'm the best boyfriend in the world." Danny bargained.

"You're the best boyfriend in the world." I said with a full smile on my face.

"You know it."

He came closer to me and kissed my lips deeply. I instantly forgot about the Nutella and got lost in him for the rest of the night. All of my anger was resolved by morning.