Just Friends 2

When I got in my car I started driving to her house and trying to call her at the same time.

"Y/N please answer your phone!!" I mumbled but every time I tried it went straight to voice-mail.

I whipped into her driveway and ran out of my car to knock on her door. Her mom answered and have me a look. Crap, she knows.

"Hey Mrs. Y/L/N. Is Y/N around." I asked.

"I don't know Paul I think you're the last person she wants to see right now."

I sighed and looked down at my feet.

"I know I messed up but please let me try to fix it?" I asked.

"You're lucky I like you Paul." She said as she let me inside.

"She's outside, you know where."

I nodded and headed toward her back yard. I ran through the trees, her backyard was basically a forest, and stopped at a certain tree. Her legs were dangling from a branch and I looked up to see she had a book in her hands. She probably didn't even hear me running around down here.

I jumped up and grabbed her foot and she slipped off the branch and landed on top of me.

"God Paul. What the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled and punched my shoulder.

Well at least she's talking to me now.

"Y/N, I came to say how sorry I was for being a selfish idiot."

She got off of me and on to her feet and looked at me.

"I really am sorry. It was just a stupid crush and not worth losing you over." I told her and also got on my feet.

"Please say something." I begged but she just stared at me.

I groaned and started to walk away when I had an idea. I turned back toward her and brought her closer to me by her waist.

"You're the only girl I ever need." I said and kissed her slowly.

In that moment I realized I really did like her and that made me look even stupider. I pulled away and looked into her eyes.

"I really am sorry and if you still can stand me I'd love to take you out."

Her frown broke into a smile as she started to laugh.

"Yes Paul, I can still stand you and I would love to go out."

I smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Now Paul, you better hope and pray that the fall didn't hurt my book or you'll be paying for a new one." She said and went to pick it up.

I laughed and put my arm over her shoulder, glad to have her back to normal.

"I'll buy you whatever book you'd like. Come on."

A/N: Hey guys, long time no write. Did you miss me? I started college recently and it's taken up all of my free time and it sucks!!! I'm on break right now so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. If you have any requests PLEASE let me know!!!!!!! Thank you and I'm glad to be back for the time being!