Jaylen Is-

Isis P.O.V

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" My mother was screaming and crying. I immediately looked. She was talking to someone.

"Oh my God," My mom cried. She hung up. She grabbed me.

"GET IN THE CAR," She screamed. I rushed to the car. Eddy was walking down the stairs, confused. I was in the car, but they were talking and Eddy and my mother were coming to the car. My mom took me to a scene. There were bullets and numbers. I turned pale. Jaylen? I broke out of the car.

"JAYLEN? JAYLEN!! JAYLEN?" I was screaming. Police grabbed me from behind. I squirmed, I was crying. I crashed down to the ground, with my legs on the road. Tears were streaming down on my cheeks. I saw JoJo. Her brother got shot, too. I felt horrible. I walked over to her.

"I'm sorry for you loss," I whispered. She looked up and smiled weakly.

"I'm sorry for acting like a jerk to you," JoJo said. I was crying again. JoJo embraced me in a warm hug. Moments after, I heard chants, shots, and laughing.

"FREE Z!!! HAHAHA! FREE Z! FREE Z!" People shouted. I was shaking. This was the work of someone who was close to Z? Police shot at the people.

"Honey, let's go," Eddy said. I smiled and said goodbye to JoJo. JoJo tried to smile through her tears, but she couldn't. I understood, and we left. In the car, driving by, I saw Marco smoking with someone.

At The Hospital

"I'm afraid Jaylen-

-Emma