Stuck up

Zandra's pov

       "God, that Isis girl is so stuck up." I said, pretty ticked off. I have ZERO patience for people with attitudes. 

                "Well I for one still say she a cutie." Danny said jokingly. "Danny your such a creep sometimes." I said with a laugh, and playfully  pushing him . Me being my unobserved self didn't realize I pushed him into the road. A smallish grey car drove by and nearly hit Danny. The driver walked out, It was a tall blonde dude with a ton of acne. "Hey! Watch it! You lucky I stopped my car! I almost hit 'chu!" He shouted in Danny's face. He looked scared, probably cause the blonde dude is so much taller than him. Danny's shorter than most guys his age, plus this blonde dude is a GIANT. "HEY! dude, thanks for stopping your car and everything, but can you like back off my brother?" I said. Hey, I was already in a bad mood, and like I said,  I have ZERO patience for people with attitudes. "Hey girlie, don't get so upset." He said, but the way he said 'girlie' just creeps me out. he didn't say it in a joking way like Danny does.

                       "You lost girlie? Need a ride home? C'mon, hop in." He said, opening the backseat door to his car. "Uh NO THANKS. C'mon Danny. I grabbed Dan's wrist and started walking away, but the blonde dude grabbed me around the waist. Y'know, ninjitsu classes pay off. I whipped around, grabbed his arm, and twisted it. I twisted his arm so that it was pinned against his back between his shoulderblades and he was pressed against the car. I tightened the lock on his arm and he cried out in pain. "PERV!" Me and Dan shouted in sync, then we sprinted away laughing.

                  Soon as we got home, Liz ( Our Aunt ) bombarded us with questions. "Is it a nice school? Who showed you two around the school? Oh my gosh were they nice? Did y-"  "Jeez Liz, Yeah, it's a nice school, and the girl who showed us around was totally stuck up but whatever." I said while taking my shoes off. "What? What did she do? Do I'-" Liz, it's fine" I said cutting her off once more. I headed upstairs, although I felt kinda bad 'bout leaving Liz hanging, but I felt worse about the crap I said to and about Isis. She seems like a nice girl. She gave me her number, so I decided to text her. I flopped down on my blue bed in my blue room and pulled out my blue phone. Yes I like blue don't judge me.

*Hey Isis u there?

*What do you want

*I wanted to say sorry bout calling you stuck up

*yeah that was pretty uncalled for

*sorry

*Mmhhmmm

*Look I didn't try to apologize to you just so you can get an attitude.

*oh well

*I said i'm sorry so idk y u gettin upset.

*cool

*Isis Is Now Offline.

*Whatever I tried

     Ugh whatever. I TRIED to say sorry but NOOOOOO, she gotta get all stuck up. Im sure she a good person, she just probably has a past or something. I don't know, but as much as I wanna be nice to her, I can't help but talk back when someone get an attitude for no reason.

       I decided to try to forget about it, so I tried to draw a wolf howling up at the moon. I couldn't find my charcoal pencils, so I figured I'd shade later. I was pretty happy with how it turned out, except for the snout, that took a while to get the shape right. I looked at the clock on my bedstand. 4:36. Plenty of time left in the day. "OOOOOOooooOoOoooOooHHhhhhhHH! Ideaaaaa! I said aloud to myself. I ran out out of my room and went to the door of Danny's room. I knocked on it like 47826596328 times loudly "DANNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" I shouted. He opened the door, which unlike my door swings out into the hallway, it hit me in the forehead. He burst out laughing. "HAHAAHAA, dang Zandy, ya got really bad luck there don't you. He said through laughs. "Ugh, second time today." I croaked.

 Yes, im a frog, now shut up.

 "ANY WAY! I wanted to see If you wanted to go down to that new ice cream place." I said excitedly. "OH MY GOSH YES!" He shouted back. We are such little kids sometimes.

                      *At the ice cream place*

     "Hmmm, okay i'll have strawberry shortcake in a waffle cone. Huh? Syrup? Uh, strawberry. Thank you sir!" I said excitedly. Danny got a Chocolate Moose Track sundae. The person who bought us the ice cream wasn't the same guy. It was a brown girl with dark brown hair and b- ISIS. "Well, didn't expect to see you here Isis." I said, kinda shocked. 

                                                                                                            ~Sierra