Party part 2

Zandra's POV:

            I got SERIOUSLY scared when we showed up at the party. Y'know, the whole pathological fear of crowds. I was able to keep my fears in check until Z pulled me aside to talk. 

     "What?" I asked, kinda angrily. "Woah, calm down sugar, I ain't gunna bite 'chu." He said with a smirk. "Yeah, but I do. And don't call me sugar, its creepy." I said sternly. "Well, I just wanna say I won't hurt Danny-" "Don't call him Danny, his name is Daniel." I interrupted him. "I won't hurt Daniel, just make sure he doesn't do anything like that again, K?" 

 I reaaaalllyyy wanted to strangle him. "Okay. And, how you tried to kiss me? Don't do that again, or i'll snap your neck." I said. Instead of smirking or laughing like I expected, he looked down at his shoes, and he actually looked hurt. 

     There was a long moment of silence. "That wasn't a dare. I just, I-Iv'e seen you in class and, w-well I kinda like you. Everybody thinks i'm all tough and a total player, b-but, Im really not...." He said quietly. I was kinda shocked. I pitied him. "I know how hard it can be to have to live up to society's expectations," I said softly. "Don't you like Isis though? " "W-well, she's really pretty yeah, but, I dunno. I just don't feel anything for her..." He said. Another long moment of silence made the situation awkward. He leaned forward, and he was about to kiss me. "U-um, I uh, This is going a little too fast..." I said, really nervously. 

          He looked sad for a moment, but quickly enveloped me in a hug. It was warm and he was pretty strong. I didn't really know how to feel about it, but it was warm and cozy in his arms, so I leaned into his chest. It just felt so, I don't know, right.

      We eventually broke apart, and I gotta admit I felt kinda cold now compared to being in his arms

      We eventually broke apart, and I gotta admit I felt kinda cold now compared to being in his arms. "U-uh, should I tell Isis?" I asked. "Nah, Ima tell her myself." He said walking over to Isis, and I saw them talking. He walked back over to me. "She said she was about to break up with me when we were done talking." He said. "Ima go hang with her.... uh... see ya." I said awkwardly. 

           When I got over to Isis, she didn't even look upset. "You really just went out with him so you would have an excuse not to date Danny didn't you?" I said. "Yeahhh... Sorry bout that. I was just kinda caught up in the moment. I know he's a good guy. He's actually really nice... UGH FEELINGS." She said dramatically. It was gonna be one heck of a party, I could already tell.

                                                                                                                    ~Sierra