Danny's Text

Isis P.O.V

       Okay, I don't know about you, but I hate sleeping in the same bed as somebody! Especially a girl! Well, for obvious reasons. Besides that. I hate it when people hog the covers. Zandra was hogging the covers all night for goodness sake! I still slept well though. Something about the house was just, warm. 

      I was woken up by Zandra's bedroom door being busted open. We both looked up at Danny holding his cell phone. I immediatley looked up at a clock and it said 2:31. What?

     "Danny, what are you doing??" Zandra questioned.

    "Someone texted me saying they're here," Danny said, shivering.

   "Yeah, right! I don't believe you," Zandra said.

  "I heard someone knocking at the door," Danny yelled. His parents and his friend came in and questioned him. We all went to the living room to check it out. 

  I saw someone driving by

  I saw someone driving by. I ignored it. They kept talking so I looked out the window again to find the same car driving by, so I just shrugged it off and kept listening in on their conversation. Just about when we were going to bed, and to my horror, I saw the car stop and someone get out and walk to the door. 

  Zandra's pov 
Danny, his friend , me, and Lizzy were talking about the text Danny got when all of a sudden, Isis let out a loud startled gasp. "U-uh, guys? Someones he- AAHHHH!!!" She finished with a VERY loud shriek of surprise. She jumped backwards from the door, and I saw the doorknob wiggling. somebody was trying to get in.
"ISIS!!! GET OUT HERE!" Shouted an unknown woman's voice. Isis's eyes widened as she stepped further away from the door. "Who's that?" I asked Isis softly. "Mama"
"YA'LL GET ISIS OUT HERE OR IMA CALL THE COPS!!!" She woman shouted. "Uhm, Isis?" Danny said nervously. Isis didn't say a word, she simply stepped outside. We heard shouting, then Isis came in, her eyes glassy and her shoulders tensed up like before. "I gotta go, sorry." She said quietly, while walking up to my room to gather her things.   

            -EMMA AND SIERRA