XV. A

Hey guys! I only got 7 entries (which I'm totally okay with, I mean I didn't expect that many in the first place!) So thanks to those of you who DID enter! :) So most of the ones who entered got a pretty good idea of what this chapter is bringing... but only one of you really got it the closest and also thought of a good person to play Greyson! And the winner is... Loljkgirlygirl! This Wattpadder gave me a really good rendition of this chapter, was really paying attention to my writing, and gave a good person to play Greyson! I don't really know who it is, because it's a picture off of tumblr, but I think that this guy really is similar to the idea of Greyson I had in my head. So I'll upload the picture on the side, and you guys just bask in the cuteness of him! P.S be looking out for Talon Terla, our newest character!

__________________________

Bryson jogged from the pack house towards Harper's solitary home, his focus solely on finding her. He felt the regret pooling low in his stomach, and he felt his stomach turning at the memory of his mate crying because of him. 

'I'm such an ass,' he thought to himself. 

"Bryson!" he heard someone yell from behind him. Bryson stopped and turned to look over his shoulder, seeing Adam jogging up to him, looking upset. 

"Hey Adam have you seen Harper? I really need to find her," Bryson said, his voice pleading. 

Adam reached him, and instead of replying, threw a fist at Bryson's face. Bryson, not expecting it, flew to the side, his cheek aching. He grabbed the side of his face, groaning, and glared at Adam.

"What the hell was that for, Adam?" he asked, growling. Adam didn't reply, instead choosing to kick out his foot and knock Bryson's legs out from under him. Bryson stumbled and caught himself before he fell, and shoved his weight into Adam, knocking him back into the dirt. He grabbed Adam by the collar of his shirt and growled lowly and menacingly into his face, showing his dominance. "Okay Adam, you have thirty seconds to explain why you just hit a higher up. I may be your friend, but I won't hesitate to kick your ass. We both know I'm stronger than you," Bryson growled, his eyes narrowed. 

"You fucking prick," Adam spat, his eyes flashing, as he struggled to get out from under Bryson's hold. "You hurt my sister, you idiot. I don't know what you did, but it doesn't matter. Seeing her crying was enough, and you royally screwed up, friend," Adam said the term mockingly, and lashed out with his arms, shoving Bryson off of him. Bryson rolled to the side and crouched, prepared to spring at his mate's brother. When what he said finally registered, Bryson put his hands up, showing he didn't want to fight anymore.

"Adam, you have it wrong. Trust me, I didn't mean to-" he was cut off as Adam rushed at him, his canines extended, and punched him in the gut hard. Bryson choked out a breath and recovered quickly, stumbling back before kicking out ad Adam's knee, making him drop as he latched onto it in pain. 

"Don't fucking tell me what you didn't mean to do, you ass! You don't get to have accidents that result in breaking my sister's heart!" Adam's voice rang out clear, even though his knee was in immense pain. Before too long, it started to heal, and he could feel the bruise fading before it even appeared. 

Bryson roared. "You don't get to talk to your future alpha like that, Adam. I may be partial to you, and care about Harper, but I won't tolerate this from you! Just let me explain, damn it!" He said in frustration, feeling his blood boiling. He didn't want to fight Adam, they had been friends for years. He always liked and respected Adam as a man and a wolf, knowing he was strong willed and smart. And on some level, he understood why Adam wanted to rip his throat out right now. But he just needed to explain! It wan't his fault!