cнαρтєя 13 (ωяιттєη вy @gυy_∂ιяєcтισηєяѕяσcк)

Niall walked around the forest, as his picked berries; off the bushes - throwing them into the basket, as he grabbed them. The rough texture of the berries, rubbing against his calluse fingers. Some of the juices flowing out of them once in awhile; only when he pressed to hard down upon them. Zayn camed up from behind a tree, wrapping his arms around the blonde; making the lad shiver slightly. Niall turned around, as his face was only inches away from Zayn's. Both lads could feel.each-others breath upon their faces.

Zayn cupped Niall's cheeks in his tan hands, and pressed his lips upon Niall's. Niall smiled, as he kissed the other lad back. The taste of coffee evident in his breath, was some what... intoxicating.

Niall was the first to pull away, as he breathed in and out, trying to regain his breath from the sudden kiss. Zayn saw adortion in Niall's sea blue orbs, but he knew he had to be tough. He couldn't be weak, and fall deep into Niall's childish ways. It was all like a game, but there was a catch. He was the game maker. He made all the rules of his game. He knew that it would be hard not to fall in love with the blonde. His laugh was just a way to let yourself go with no worries, his smile was just so cute. The way it was slightly crooked, but at the same time breath taking. His milky skin reminding of so many things, and the way it compeled with Zayn's skin; made Zayn shiver at the thought of it all. It was incredibly hard not to get the lads face out of your head. Zayn shook his head, as he got rid of all the confusion of what is happening.

"Zaynie! Look a dear!" Niall shouted, as he pointed to a spot between two oak trees. There stood a dear, looking at the two humans in utter confusion. Poor dear didn't know what to do. Was it to run or was it to stay put, and pretend not to be scared. Niall walked closer over to it, pushing his right arm out; just wanting to have a quick touch at the fascinating creature at hand. Not everyday where you are face to face with a dear. Zayn grabbed Niall's wrist, and spun the blue eye lad around,"Are you fucking crazy, boo?!" Zayn hollared, as he threw his hands up into the air,"You could get seriously hurt if you touch that thing! I just want you safe in my arms." Zayn said, as the last part was kind of true. Niall looked up at the taller lad, and showed him a sweet, loving smile. Zayn would lie if he said that smile didn't make his heart swell with joy.

Niall turned around once again to see that the deer has faded away into thin air. Niall looked ahead puzzled, as he turned towards Zayn,"What happened to the dear?" Niall.questioned, as he shot the tan lad a confused look. Zayn shrugged, as he intertwined his and Niall's fingers together; making them unite as one. They were like a puzzle, and they needed each other to make their world rotate. The raven haired lad brought Niall's hands close to his lips, and planted little pecks upon it; making tingles linger there for awhile. The blondes cheeks grew red, as he thought about Zayn.

They smiled at each-other, as the sunlight was shinning through the tree tops; planting it's self upon Zayn's flawless face. The smiled at one another, as they walked back to the run down house. Something about it screamed home... well because it is home. It might not be the big house you all dream about living in, but it was enough to make you feel safe and secure inside. Zayn pushed open the door, and stood aside, letting Niall go in before him,"What a gentleman." The blonde said, as he walked in; Zayn right at toe. It was one of those moments that you thought that you were in your own little world, and no one could tell you anything. They heard a cough, making them turn around. A lady with shoulder length blonde hair, black eyeliner, and red lipstick stood behind them.

"Rita!" Zayn called, as he ran towards the lassy. Niall was hit with jealousy, as he looked at the two. Niall knew that you do get jealous when you see the one you love with someone else. But, now he knows the feelings of it all. Niall watched from afar, as he saw thr two hug, and smile at each other. You see, Zayn isn't fully gay. He's pansexual, which is that he is not attracted to someone quickly. Rita was Zayn's first girlfriend; who actually took his innocence away. Zayn still loved to her to say the least, but he knew he had Niall now. Niall walked over to the two, a threw his arm around Zayn's broad shoulders; turning him around, and crashing his lips upon the elder. Zayn cupped the blondes cheeks, as he deepened the kiss.