cнαρтєя 11 (ωяιттєм вy @gυу_∂ιяєcтισηєяѕяσcк)

Jade paced back and forth, running her slim, pale fingers through her hair; trying her best to get rid of all the jitters. Stress has been breaking down this poor girl; like a wall crumbling to bits and pieces. Liam and Louis looked at her, as they slouched over the metal table; the coolness of it cooling their skin at the touch. "Why?!" Jade screamed, as she slammed her hand onto the metal surface of the table; making the boys jump up. She sighed, as she looked, up, and halfed smiled at Louis and Liam,"I'm sorry for scaring you guys, it's just why did Niall have to put us in danger like that?! Is he really that fucking stupid! Fuck!" She exclaimed, as she looked down at her feet.

"It wasn't Niall, exactly." Said a shadowy figure in the corner of the room. He's been standing there ever since they came, making sure not to appear until it was necessary. He chuckled, as he walked out of the light. The light of the room casted upon its self on the human's face. Making his high cheek bones pop, his beautiful hazel eyes glowing in the light, and his thin lips; slightly pink. He walked slowly over to Jade, as he placed his hand ontop of her shoulder; pressing down upon her pressure point. She screamed out in pain, as he pushed down harder. A slight cracking sound could be heard, as her collar bone broke. The man let go chuckling, watching as.Jade fell to the floor crying.

Louis and Liam looked on ahead, as they stared at Jade and the man ahead of them. Liam and Louis, looked at him,"Please don't kill us." They said, as they pleaded for their own life. He chuckled darkly, as he walked around the two,"I'm not gonna kill you... yet." He said. The feather browned hair lad looked upon him, as he stared at the man, staring at him with terror. "You guy's wanna be safe? Don't tell no one what I'm about to tell you." He said, as he looked at Liam and Louis. They both nodded their heads, as the man threw Liam to the floor. Liam fell to the floor, landing upon his stomach; making him lose his breath.

"Good. My name is Zayn Malik," He said, as he looked at them,"and this is how I started to kill, and by the way... I am 'MMM'."

-Flashback-

"Zayn get down here now!" Yelled his mother, as she cleaned the counter tops. She pushed a piece of her hair out of her face, as she turned on her heel. Tricia was her name, and he had a low temper, since he was the only child. Zayn was always cleaning the house, even though he is only 10. The raven haired lad walked down the stairs, hoping down them; one by one. "Yes, mommy." He said sweetly, as he looked up at his mom. She turned, and signalled him to come over to where she was. Tricia picked up her hand, and slapped him in the face; making Zayn fall to the floor.

The constant abuse was now visible upon his tiny body. Zayn picked up his face, as he looked at his mom. She was chuckling darkly at him."You're just as week, as your father. That is why I killed him!" She said, as she picked up her son by the tips of his hair, slamming hin down to the floor, until blood was flowing out of his body. She kicked him repeatedly in the stomach; making him cough up blood from his tiny mouth. She turned on her heel, and left him there bleeding. A looked around the kitchen, until he saw a knife over upon the counter. An evilish grin went up upon his face, as he slowly go up; his vision blurred from the sudden lose of blood. He walked slowly over to it. The room was spinning, as he walked over; occasionally tripping over his own two feet. He suddenly reached the counter, as he gripped the bass of it.

It was some werid sensation that ran.through his finger tips that ended at the end of his spine. It was different to something he has ever felt. It was unbelievably amazing. He picked it up, and placed it up to his face, and saw his face reflect upon the stainless steel blade. He placed it to his side, and walked out of the kitchen, and into the family room. His mother had the telly on, laughing at sone ridiculous show she was watching. He slowly walked behind her; his shadow plastered upon the walls. He rasied the knife up above his head, and stood behind her. He smiled, as he stabbed her in the back. Blood squirted out, as he pulled it out; making his mother cry out in misery. "This is for all the fucking times you beat me! You fucking cunt!" He repeating stabbed her in the chest; making blood flow out of her now life less body. Before he stopped on.the side of her neck, he craved 'MMM'

Zayn stabbed her 156 times along her body. That night, he finally slept like a king... leaving all his problems behind.

-Flashback over-

Zayn had a single tear run down his tan face, as Louis and Liam looked up at him. "Bye!" Zayn said, before he left. Leaving Liam, Louis, and Jade on the floor half asleep; due to all the crying...

^~^

Niall felt a cool breeze go down his spine, as he slept. His eyes fluttered open, as he looked around the room. He did a quick scan, until his eyes landed upon a dark figure in the corner. "What do you want, Zayn." He said, as he looked down at his bed sheets. Zayn walked over to the pale lad, as he stad down next to him. Zayn placed his hands ontop of Niall's blonde locks, and started to masauge his scalp. Niall closed his eyes, and dropped to the tan lad's shoulder blade. Niall eyes soon started to close; until he felt a pair lips upon his lips. At first he was taken back at the gesture, but soon enough... he started to kiss back; gripping the back of Zayn's neck, playing with the little hairs there. Zayn threw his head back with ecstasy, as his hazel honeycomb eyes became dark with lust.

He attached his lips upon the blonde's neck; making Niall whimper, as he felt Zayn suck on his neck. This was a whole new experience to Niall, as he never felt something like this before. Zayn smiled against the skin, as he licked at it; his lips still closed upon the skin. Occasionally he nibbled upon the skin; wanting to leave a visible love bite - to show owner ship upon Niall.

Niall pulled away, and looked at Zayn, and pushed him away,"I can't do this anymore. I can't love you!' Niall said, as he pushed Zayn off of him. Zayn looked at him in stock, and shook his head,"Worse mistake of your life Horan; you're gonna regret it!" He said, as he climbed upon Niall; throwing the lad down upon the sheets. His head hitting the pillows. He brought out his knife, and started carve into his skin.

'With the smell of roses, you will hear my name

As the wind whistles, you'll see my face in the clouds

As the leave change to Autumn, you'll see me in the leaves

And finally, in the dark, i'll be you're lullybye.'

Zayn smiled, as he looked at the poem he just wrote. Just as he was about to leave, he heard scirens and helicopters; then a bang on the door,"This is the Bradford police; surrender! You're under arrest!"

"Shit." Zayn said...

^~^

Author's Notee ^~^

Cupcakes, I hopr you all enjoyed that crappy chappie! :) Please tell me how it is! I'm terribly sorry it wasn't up yesterday! Please comment, vote, and fan.

Lot's of Love,

Guy_DirectionersRock

P.s this chapter is dedicated to... -drum roll- @purplebubbles67 she always has my back when ever danger calls! Love you .~.