cнαρтєя 1 (ωяιттєη ву @gυу_∂ιяєcтισηєяѕяσcк)

around the corner from the police station. He was sitting there paitently, waiting for the police chief, Harry Styles, and come discuss the big career-changer.

The blonde lad, just sat there, sipping on his cup of coffee like any other day, until he felt a slight tap on his shoulder.

Niall dropped the scorching hot beverage on his leg, and yelped in pain as it seeked through the thin material of his work pants. Harry soon regretted scaring Niall; if only he knew Niall was holding that hot beverage, he would have just sat next to him.

But no, he didn't think twice before his actions, and made Niall drop his coffee on himself and soak himself with the liquid.

"I'm so sorry, Niall." Harry soon said, grabbing some napkins off the round cafe table, and dabbing the coffee spot- not rubbing it.

"It's okay. You didn't mean to," Niall responded with reassurance.

The younger lad nodded his head, as his messy curls bounced up and down when he moved his head.

His green orbs that he calls eyes, shunned brightly in the lightly dimmed cafe. He smiled at Niall, and immediately sat down across from him.

Harry brought out a black folder, that he placed on the table. Niall looked at it in astonishment. Questions were running through his mind.

He was just worried if he actually got in or did Simon, reject his articles again?

Niall bit down on his nails nervously, waiting for the answer. A part of Niall knew he was going to get rejected yet again, but on the other side; he had his head up high, knowing just maybe he is going to be able to write for the journal!

If time went any slower, Niall thought he would just grab the paper out of the curly haired lads hands, and look over the non-wrinkled paper.

Harry sighed, as he looked at the anticipated blonde lad.

"Niall," Harry started, soon stopping taking a small pause, then reopening his mouth to finish his sentence,"you didn't make it again, sorry buddy."

Niall sat there speechless, just staring at older lad...