Chapter Four: Postcards and Polaroids

POV from Jordyn

I watched as Danny leaned forward, his hand outstretched. Cam leaned backwards, putting his weight on James. James had his head held high, looking at the camera through his eyelashes. Ben looked quite serious, his eyes covered with his aviators and Sam was next to him, grinning like an idiot. I smiled at them and watched in the corner as they posed for the camera. Rick smiled and took a few more shots. 

"Great. Now, do I understand that Ben's birthday is tomorrow?" He asked, changing his lenses. Ben nodded. 

"Great. Did you bring your girlfriend? Someone's here from AP and they want your picture together for your birthday article and the relationships article." 

Ben glanced over at me, his eyebrows raised. I squealed. 

"No! I don't have makeup!" I cried, covering my face. 

"Don't worry," Rick said rolling his eyes. "Terry? Come here! Get her clothes and fix her face!" 

I blushed. I wasn't that bad, was I? 

Ben nodded to the others as they dispersed from the center and he walked to me. Terry grabbed my arm and pulled me to a room. He had pulled out some leggings and an Asking Alexandria shirt and he forced me to sit in a chair. He pulled back my hair and attacked my face with brushes and eyeliners. I heard Ben chuckle as Terry started to style my hair. I gave Ben a death glare and he raised his hands above his chest as if to say he surrendered. 

"Get changed." Terry ordered, walking out, patting my head. I made a face at Terry's back as he closed the door, then I turned to Ben. 

"Ugh. Now I have to look like I actually like your music." I teased. Ben laughed. 

"I thought you loved our music." he said, creeping closer to me. I chuckled and kissed his nose. 

"I do. Now don't look! I'm changing." 

Ben gave a sigh as he turned around. I quickly changed into the clothing Terry put out for me and I turned to Ben. "Taadaaaa!" I cheered, putting my hands up. Ben turned to me and grinned. 

"I heart Asking Alexandria." he read, his eyes widening slightly. It was a cropped top so if I put my hands up all the way, you could see a fair amount of my stomach. I put my hands down and blushed. 

"Good thing those are high waisted..." Ben told me, leaning down. "Then I'd-" 

"Are you done? Good. I'm coming in." Terry's voice said, inturrupting Ben's little speech. Ben looked embarrassed but I laughed. 

"Ready." 

"Oh, you don't look ready. Hang on." Terry went into the box of accessories and pulled out some hipster glasses. 

"Put these on." He directed and then grabbed my hand. I grabbed Ben's and we walked together to the photo shoot. 

"LOOK AT THAT BIRD!" James called. He whistled loudly and I covered my face. Ben flipped him off. 

"Hi, I'm Clay." said a young man with a camera. "I'm from AP." 

"I'm Ben, this is Jordyn." Ben said, introducing us. I shied away. 

"Hi." I said, shyly. Ben chuckled. 

"So what is the plan?" He asked, grabbing my sides and pulling me close to him. 

"Well, I'd like to get the pictures first, then the interview. Is that alright with you guys?" Clay asked, picking at the camera's buttons. I nodded and Ben did too. 

"Sounds good. Tell us what to do, Clay." 

Clay smiled and lifted the camera. "Okay. Erm, Ben, grab Jordyn's hands and kiss her left one." Ben did as he was told, his eyes looking at me. I blushed deeply and shied away. "Okay. Can you guys hug for me?"