Chapter Twelve: Tour

FAST FORWARD FOUR MONTHS

POV from Jordyn

"That will be forty bucks." I said, giving the girls the T-shirts. One of them giggled and handed me the money and started to change in front of me, their bodies thin as hell. I sighed and took the money and glanced at the merch guy who worked with me. 

"Joey, can I take my break now? I wanna see Ben perform!" I whined. (The Merch Guy's name is not Joey...but I want it to be...so there. My story, my rules)

Joey sighed through his nose and wiggled his eyebrows. "You're so cute. Yeah, Jordy, take your break." 

"Don't call me that!" I giggled, pulling on some sunglasses. "I don't like it! It reminds me of the pig, Gordy." 

Joey laughed along with me and waved as I ran away to side stage. I flashed my badge. I got in easily as I slid up behind James who was getting ready to play their first song as Danny shouted away to the crowd. 

"GOOD LUCK JAMES!" I screamed in his ear. He jumped and glared at me as I stuck out my tongue, then I scurried to the side again. He winked at me as they started playing my favorite. Not The American Average. (YES, I ALREADY DID A REFERENCE TO IT, BUT I LIKE BEN'S PART IN IT)

"ONE! TWO! THREE FOUR!!!!" Danny screamed. "Come on baby, keep it down! Honey, hush your lips! Clothes trailing from the backdoor to the bedroom, and I don't even know your name! Give me all you've got, Make this night worth my time, Make this night worth my time!" 

I screamed along with Danny and he put his arms up. "COME ON YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!" 

Ben shot me a glance and his face brightened. He winked and gave me a little finger wave. I giggled and waved back. He had a pick in between his teeth and he tossed the one in his hands out to the crowd and spat the other one into his palm without missing a beat. 

"Girl get down! It's almost over! Take it all the way! Oh!" 

Ben winked at me and licked his fingers as James drummed some and he snickered at me. 

"Lemme hear it loud!" Danny screamed. 

"ALICIA!" Ben screeched. "YOU STUPID FUCKING WHOOOOORRRRREEEEE!" 

I screamed at him and watched as people rushed each other, slamming their bodies into each other. I winced as people shouted at each other and I giggled loudly as Ben jumped around, going crazy. 

"Back to the wall with a drink in my hand! Back it up, baby, ride, ride, ride!" 

Instantly, the crowd went quiet as Ben walked up to the mic. Everyone was waving their hands in the air. Girls were screaming, guys were shouting. Ben slid his guitar down a little bit and stood there, his hands resting on the mic stand. 

"One step too late, and I never told you, that I can't take, another disappointment. Breathing and grasping now leads to another messy ending, breathing and grasping now leads to another messy ending..." Ben closed his eyes and back away, his mouth  in a straight line. Danny leaned over and smacked his ass. Ben's eyes shot open and he smirked. "TEN INCH!" 

Danny started screaming again, and I watched Ben lean into the crowd, hands grabbing him and shaking him. He shoved away from the crowd and screamed along with Danny. "I FEEL YOU HEARTLESS BITCH! YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH! YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!" 

"Fucking bitch!" Danny laughed. 

The crowd screamed and cheered. James shot me a look and winked at me. Cam stuck his tongue out at me and Sam made a sexual gesture. I snickered and Danny started to scream another 'Fuck You' to politics. Ben leaned over and traded out guitars and then kissed my lips.