He smiled "You'll see."

"Ok."

I leaned against the window looking outside. The drive was not too long taking about 20 minutes. Weston got out first helping me with the door. We had arrived a bright sunny meadow. The grass was long and soft. Under a large tree was a basic red plaid picnic blanket decorated with food and drinks.

I gasped and looked up to Weston "Is is this for us?"

He smiled warmly "Of course."

Weston took me by the hand and led to the picnic area. I sat down smoothing my skirt.

"This is beautiful Weston, thank you."

"Here, have apple cider."

He poured me some in a wine glass and handed it to me. I held the glass delicately and took a small sip. I felt the tingle of the carbon and the sweet taste of apple. I smiled

"Tastes amazing, thanks Weston."

"Salute!" He said raising his glass I raised mine and clinked them.

"So Evelyn tell me about yourself."

I looked at his ice blue eyes which somehow looked kind.

"What'd you like to know?"

He smiled a twinkle in his eye "Everything."

And as he asked I spilled everything, my hopes my dreams my fears I didn't know why I told him but something in me told myself that I could trust him. He understood everything I said he related well and never judged me. And when I finished he looked at me just like always, with adoration. I blushed at his stare I wasn't used to a hot guys attention.

Weston POV (not as long as Evelyn POV)

I paced outside her door should I knock? I didn't know what she did to me but it sent my wolf crazy I was lucky I could hide my attraction. I need to remember to be kind I have a demeanor of being cold I had to show her my kind side, the side meant for her. I was about to knock but she opened the door and I almost kissed her. She was wearing a dress that revealed her legs. It reached to about above her knees and from what I saw she had amazing legs. She looked a bit surprised to see me and I looked back at her. Deciding to break the silence I said

"Hi." Lame a*s couldn't you say something better than hi to my relief she said hi politely back.

"Hi."

She looked timid and I frowned inwardly she should be comfortable around me. I am her mate. And from I can see she wasn't a werewolf... I planned on telling her today my true self but, I didn't want my beautiful mate to leave me. I guided her to my car, my personal favorite and opened her door. She looked pleased that I had manners and took note. I was driving towards the meadow and noticed her eyes flickering my way. I wanted to tease her about it but held my tongue I wanted her comfortable around me, not shy. Then I was blessed with her melodious voice.

"Mr. Stoneheart?"

I almost growled, couldn't she call me Weston?

"Weston"

She looked nervous about using my name, gotta fix that.

"W-Weston where are we going?"

I smiled at her I loved the sound of my name with her voice, wonder what other ways she could say my name

"It's a secret."

"Ok."

She leaned against the window looking away, I wished she hadn't I wanted to see her blue eyes and graceful face. I continued driving until we reached the private meadow. She looked absolutely shocked, I winced did she not like it?

"Is this for us?"

I smiled at her warmly relieved that she liked it.

"Of course."

I sat us down and offered apple cider. She smiled at me and sipped it. I could tell she liked the taste. Then I saw her looking at the sky absently, I want to know everything about her...

"What do you want to know?"

I didn't realize I said it out loud but since she offered "Everything."

She instantly spilled everything. I love it I loved everything she loves she was so kind and wonderful. Her dreams were pure and true her heart, a golden one. I drank her words committing it to memory. I stared at her adoringly she noticed and blushed making a curtain of hair between us. I brushed her hair on the other side revealing her neck. I fought hard not to mark her then and there but instead, I kissed her cheek. And her cheeks flushed with red. I let out a small laugh, it's been so long ever since I had last laughed...***************************************

Heyyy guys extra long chapter and sneak peek at Weston. I want to say I want him cold and possessive so letting you know. Although here I played him off as kind. A few more chaps today. Hope you're enjoying so far!
-True Potato