Chapter 1 A peaceful walk, was that so much?

I sighed and closed my laptop. The window was open and I could see the setting sun.

The sky was streaked with colors. Purple, pink, orange and red swirled together creating a sky spectacle.

I finally finished my essay, two hard weeks of non-stop working finally over. I decided a walk could be my reward. Many would call me crazy but a peaceful walk breathing the crisp evening air sounds absolutely amazing.

I stood from my chair stretching my body, my arms above my head. I walked over to my closet I walked in looking for a proper outfit rather than a sleeveless tee and sweats. I pulled a plain light pink sweater and a knee-length white skirt. The skirt flowed and was loose which I liked a lot.

I pulled in black flats before going to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. My dark black wavy hair, framing my face made my cheekbones graceful. My ocean blue eyes and my pale pink lips. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail after brushing it and grabbed a bag.

After stuffing my bag with my phone, wallet and a book for good measure I left my room heading downstairs where I greeted my large oddly pure white husky. I smiled and bent down to pet him.

"Hello Winston!"

I pet his head lovingly. He leaned into my hand. I found Winston in the woods hurt and injured 4 years ago when I was 14. After begging like crazy my Mom let me keep him. We became good friends with each other.

"Winston Evie's gotta go on a walk ok?"

I know talking about my self in the third person, not even my full name which is Evelyn Rose WinterWood. Cool name right?

Winston perked his ears at the mention of a walk. I laughed gently at his adorable habit but petted his back sympathetically.

"Sorry Win-Win, but this is for just me ok?"

He whined mournfully and seemed reluctant when I headed out. I waved bye and headed to the park which was close to my home.

I walked down the fort and gravel path hearing the pebbles crunch under my foot. I took a big breathtaking in the fresh air. I soon reached the park. I peered up above loving how the last bits of the sun were still peering from between the branches of the trees warming me ever so slightly.

I found my favorite white bench and sat down. I sighed adoring the scenery. I lived in a mountainous area so it was no surprise I saw large lush green mountains surrounding my area. I saw a mist rolling thankful I had chosen a long sleeve sweater and stockings for my legs.

I opened my bag and pulled out my book, Wolves of the Wild. I was hoping to become a Wolf Biologist. I was drawn to their sleek strong bodies. I open up my book excited to start reading. I stay reading for a long time.

The day changing to night and the air chilling and the mist surrounding my ankles. Shivering I decided to head home.

Deciding to walk through the surrounding woods I abandoned the familiar dirt path. I shivered again wrapping my arms around me. I heard a twig snap and I froze. Fear surged through me.

I rapidly flickered my eye around me. My eyes landed in a large looming figure approaching me. I squinted and noticed it was a man but I wasn't able to see his face. And as I was already worrying three more figures appeared and I started to tremble. I headed in the direction of home, which luckily no one seemed to be in my way of. I heard footsteps and whispering. I saw the man approach and before I could process how handsome he looked he said

"That's my mate... Grab her."

I ran frantically hoping to elude my pursuers.

My arms were scraped from the surrounding shrubs. I heard him growl "Mine" and I ran further. One of the following steps stopped and I kept running hoping they'd all stopped. I smacked into a wall or rather a chest. I felt arms wrap around me encasing me in his embrace.

"W-what do you want?"

My voice trembled

"You're mine" he growled, "Mine only!"

I whimpered at his harsh tone. His arms warmed me significantly despite the thin white button up he was wearing. His embrace sent sparks flying on my skin. I had a strange urge to turn around and embrace him.

But I resisted. I shook my head, could I have the where-you-like-your-kidnapper syndrome? I shook my head no this can't be happening I only wanted to read.

The mysterious stranger leaned in the crook of my neck. I shivered at his touch. His nose trailed down my neck sending sparks flying. I almost let myself give in he was making me feel alive and tingly. A good kind.

He let out a long breath his warm breath fanning across my neck. His kisses were rough and raw kissing way down my neck. He kissed one part of me that made me explode in tingles and sparks. I let out a soft moan. Almost gasping at my outburst. He grinned in my neck and all of a sudden he bit my weak spot harshly and kissed it roughly. I moaned a little louder. He chuckled darkly against my neck.

"Do that again and I might not let you go back home."

I shivered at his words and he let me go. I stumbled a little needing his strong arms for support. But after a moment I pulled my self together and ran as fast as I could. I reached the front door and swung it opens and slamming it shut just as quick. Winston came trotting in and instantly stopped and let out a low growl. I felt tears sting my eyes and called him weakly over.

"W-Winston..."

He instantly came over, I sling one arm over his neck. Nuzzling my head in his neck. And soon I drifted off into darkness. Still feeling the strangers tingling touch...

********************************************

Hello~

True Potato here! This is my first story so please go easy. I would love comments or suggestions. Writing is kinda now my passion so expect many updates! Hope you enjoy my lovey wolfy (hint hint) story! I love potatoes and sad they don't have potato emojis.
-True Potato
(Love that emoji so elegant yeah?)