Chapter 13 Mark Me

After alerting the chauffeur where we were, we were picked up and on our way home. I tended to Weston's wounds as much as I could. But without a first aid kit, I wasn't able to do much. The chauffeur must've known it was urgent because he was driving even faster than Will.

Will. My beloved Winston was Will and Will was a monster. I felt a lump in my throat but shoved it down. It's too late anyway.

We finally reached home and I let Weston sling an arm over my shoulders helping him wobble to the door. Urging him to sit on the couch I dashed it the kitchen remembering seeing a first aid kit there.

I grabbed it off the counter and hurried back to Weston. After opening it up I found rubbing alcohol. Did he need it? I didn't think Will's claws were dirty. Not wanting to take a chance I warned Weston before applying the liquid.

"This might sting..."

He grunted in response. I poured some onto cotton balls and pulled up his shirt. I almost stop dead. He had a muscular abdomen. Soft skin covering his hard muscles. I blushed and wiped the deep gashes on his ribs. Weston hissed in pain.

"Sorry..."

He took several deep breaths "Its... Ok..."

I finished cleaning the wounds and began to bandage them. I placed gauze over the large gash and wrapped bandaging over it keeping the gauze secure. Using medical tape and more gauze I managed to cover all of his wounds, fortunately there wasn't many. When I finished I dusted my hands and put everything back into the first aid box.

"Thank you."

I turned back to Weston. "You were hurt no need to say thank you. It's my fault anyway..."

I ducked my head ashamed.

"No, it's not. How were you to know Will, once your best friend was going to betray you?"

I looked into his eyes they weren't icy but rather warm and forgiving. "Thank you."

He smiled and slid an arm around my waist. I would've moved away before but it felt right. I felt sparks every time he touched me.

"Weston?"

"Hm?"

"W-Will you mark me?"

Before I had spoken his eyes were closed resting. Now they had widened immediately and they were as big as saucers. I held back a laugh.

"What are you saying?"

I bit my lips and looked at him through my lashes.

"Well, will you m-mark me?"

He looked so surprised "Why so sudden?"

I tucked a lock of hair behind my ear "What if something happens again like with Will? I don't want that ever happening..."

He smiled warmly and placed a hand gently on my cheek. "Evelyn, who is there else to worry about you've got me anyway."

I thought about it. Who else was there..?

"What about other rival packs, or Locke? I mean he seemed nice but so did Will..."

Weston chuckled lightly "Locke is a loyal member and besides, I'm way more powerful along with my pack. So none are each tally a threat."

I smiled but it faltered seconds later, "Weston, could it be that you don't want to mark me?"

Tears rushed to my eyes he took seconds to reply but to me, he didn't put down the idea fast enough.

"Evelyn of course I do, but I can't really mark you yet. You need to be a werewolf..."

The words blurted out on its own. "Make me a werewolf then."

I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands. A werewolf me? It didn't seem right... Besides I'm sure it may hurt.

I looked back into Weston's eyes. They were not the blue o remember they were startlingly dark. I stood from his side and backed up.

"Weston?"

He leaped up and pushed me into the couch, I whimpered.

"Weston w-what are you doing?"

"What you wanted."

He wrapped an arm around my waist and one around my neck. I felt sparks where here he touched. He took deep inhales from the crook of my neck. I moaned as he kissed my neck and nipped it here and there. He kissed his way done to my collarbone and back up to my chin. Weston held me closer and kissed me. I let out small moans. He locked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth letting him in. He roamed it and let out a moan of his own. We broke apart from each other, panting lightly. Weston lifted my legs so they straddled his waist. I wrapped my hands around his neck. My ear tickled when he whispered into it.

"Let's go to the room."****************************************

That's all for now! Thanks sooo much for 200+ views! Sorry if this is shorter chapter but I like cliff hangers ;). See you!
-True Potato