Chapter 3 Husband?!

For the next week after school, I would hang out with Will at the bookstore. I found out he was living nearby with alone like me. He loved the outdoors, loved wolves and was handsome. Although we knew each other for only week I felt as if I known him for years.

I mentioned it and he stiffened before saying 'It's probably because we are so alike.' I agreed to let it go.

When I was around Will I felt so safe that after hanging out with him I went back to the park. I had hidden the marks the stranger left behind wearing scarves and jackets with high collars. I went to the park carrying a small bottle of pepper spray.

I was tense, to say the least. Shifting on the white bench I finally relaxed. Telling myself I was being silly seemed to work. Soon I as comfy enough to read again pulling out a different book than last time hoping a new book wouldn't stir up the memories.

Once again I sat there until night and I used the familiar dirt path. I heard a rustle and I tensed. Gingerly pulling out my spray I faced the man who had the same voice from a week ago.

"Why are you following me?"

I praised myself for not sounding completely scared. But was disarmed quickly when he moved behind me and held my arms up level to my head making it impossible to use them. He held both of my hands in one of his. Again I felt his warm breath fan across my neck. Then he growled angrily I froze extremely scared.

"Why did you cover them?!"

I swallowed dreading what he'd do.

"B-because it w-was improper..."

"Improper my a**! You think it's proper to flirt shamelessly with Will. When you're mine?!"

I trembled as did my voice "How did you know?"

"Because you're mine, only mine!"

"You're real possessive."

He grumbled and threw me over his shoulder.

I kicked my legs and pounded his maddeningly muscular back.

"Let me down! I have rights!"

I could practically feel him smirk

"Not a chance."

I kept pounding and kicking until we reached a limo in the middle of the woods..? And he threw me in the back and slid in beside me. A middle age man was the driver. I felt a tear streak down my face.

"Help! I'm being kidnapped! Help me!"

The driver just sat there his face stoic. I started to feel helpless.

"Mom! Winston, Will! Anyone!"

The man who keeps claiming me like the last cookie growled. I looked at him but soon resumed my shouts.

"Will! Will! Will..."

His growled again and I looked at him strangely.

"Do you need a cough drop..?"

He looked at me with icy blue eyes. Giving me my first glimpse of my kidnapper. His had angular cheekbones and a jawline that could make me drool for days. He had a sharp collarbone which was a nice bonus, wait bonus? Oh no Evelyn you are not coming down with you-love-your-kidnapper syndrome!

I shook my head but couldn't keep my eyes away. His had pictures black hair so black that I had never imagined hair to be so dark. His eyes really popped in contrast to his icy blue eyes which felt like daggers.

After several minutes of silence he gently placed a hand on my cheek I flinched. He frowned slightly but kept his hand on me.

"Don't fret Evelyn, you're with me now. You're with me."

I looked at him incredulously, "Was that supposed to make me feel better?"

Confusion flickered across his face, "Well yes."

I shook my head moving from his hand. He looked a little sad and tried not to be sorry he took me from home after all. I missed his touch it had sent sparks across my skin and I liked it. I smacked my head. No! No! Evelyn, you will not fall for this handsome creep! But my other half said he's cute right? I smacked my head again and was about to land another blow when he held my wrist sending tingles down my arm.

"Don't... You are hurting yourself."

I blushed at his kind words not knowing what to say I leaned my head against the window and let sleep wash over me.

I woke again to a soft and light bumping. I was in someone's arms. I blinked open my eyes and found was being carried bridal style to a home which I assumed was his. He smirks down at me and had his arms locked around me. I scowled and looked away.

He let out a sigh and placed me inside. His house was large and modern. Grays black and white was the theme and it worked very nicely.

He had the driver pull out suitcases that looked very familiar, that's because they were. I frowned

"Aren't those mine..?"

He nodded, "Yes I had them pack your things before I picked you up."

I scrunched my eyebrows "More like kidnap."

His icy glare almost makes me reconsider my words but I 'humphed' and turned away. It didn't seem to deter him as he pulled me to a dining area in which servants came in instantly serving us several foods. I was shocked to find it was all my favorite food. Mashed potatoes and steak. The man gestures to my plate

"Go ahead, eat."

I did enjoy it very much. After finishing the debutants cleared away my plates and brought out a simple dessert, a maple donut also my favorite. He smiled

"Eat."

"What's your name"

He widened his eyes slightly taken aback by my words as I was.

"I-I mean shouldn't I c-call you something?"

He nodded accepting my reason.

"My name is Weston Stoneheart (makes sense I thought) I'm your husband."

I almost spit out my donut, so lucky I didn't.

"What?"

"I'm your husband."

No way...

*******************************************

Here is yet again another~!
Yeah I will update often today as I have nothing to do yay! Hope the story is intriguing enough although I am debating personality for Weston. Cold and jealous or kind and protective? I was leaning towards cold and jealous but it's up to you please comment your answer! Or not and I'll do it! :)
-True Potato