1. Beast

Idiot.

I thought to myself as he started causing trouble with some students in the hallway.

First day of school and I'm already annoyed, that's a new record Kim Taehyung.

Literally, this kid can't take a break from bullying people.

I ignored him as I walked passed and continued down the hall to my locker which was one of the last lockers beside the gigantic window.

That window in particular is my favourite. I don't know why but when I'm beside it , all my worries are gone, I love it.

Maybe it's because of that Christmas with...

"Nope. Nope. Nope" I said to myself, slapping my cheeks.

Things are different now. I can't think about that guy right now.

*bell rings*

I get my stuff from my locker and make my way to my class.

I'm in my 3rd year of high school and in one of the smartest classes in my grade unlike him.... well, let's say he's special. I'm shocked he's even in this class, I never really paid attention to his grades but I know for sure they weren't that great.

He's a dumbass, all he knows how to do is yell at people even his friends Jungkook and Jimin. I never understood how they got along with him in the first place.

That's not all, he's a player every single girl falls for him and every single girl ends up in tears, when he's not bullying he just decides too play around with girls.

Truly the biggest playboy. I don't know what girls see in him.

He acts like a beast, pretty scary even when you try to get close to him, I wonder what's going on in his head sometimes.

"Annyeong!!"

I heard from behind me, I turned around and noticed it was Kam SoYoung.

"Hey! I thought you were going to be late today?" I asked

" Ahni, appa said I couldn't be late just because I felt a little dizzy, piss off." She said as she pouted with her chubby face.

I chuckled.

"Ah~ SoYoung!" We heard from behind us.

Here comes the lovey dovey shit. -_-

" Babe! Annyeong! I missed you!"

I glared at Namjoon with annoyance, I didn't hate the guy , he just made me sick. Is that the same thing as hating him? If so.... Then I guess I hate him.

" Me too!" He said while hugging her from behind.

That's Namjoon for you, so much intimacy in public urgk ! It's disgusting to the eye especially my eyes.

"So how are you doing Hyerim?" He asked me while giving me a smirk.

"I'm fine it seems you are too." I rolled my eyes and took a seat at my desk.

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

As soon as the teacher walked in, Namjoon kissed SoYoung and went to his seat.

I began to use my gagging reflects noises.

"Can you not gross me out, I swear every time you do that it sounds like you're actually puking it's disgusting!" SoYoung scolded as she laughed in disgust.

She was trying to change the subject. She knows I'm gonna nag about her "Boyfriend".

"I still don't know why you like him! He's too touchy, lovey dovey and just gross."

" Oh shut it, just because I have a brave and handsome boyfriend like him! Just watch when you get one , it'll be a completely different story." She said while looking at me with confidence as if she had something planned.

HA! Who am I kidding? She's too blabber mouthed.

" I guess you have to dream big or go home." I said without a care in the world.

20 minutes later

During our lesson we all heard a big crash, The entire class yelled in shock but I knew what it was or well who it was at least. Everyone ran to the hallway and as I expected it was him.

The Beast.

---------------
Authors Note:

I hope you all liked this ahhhh so nervous, it's my first time writing a fanfic.
Sorry about it being so short but don't worry the next chapters will be longer ;D. Leave comments below knowing if you guys liked this chapter, I upload once a week just so you all know.

Love you guys,

xoxo Me