Chapter XXXVII

[unedited]

“What are you planning to do, Harry?”

Not bothering to answer Louis’ question, Harry just smirks.

“Please don’t do something stupid.”

“Louis, I think it’s useless. I can feel it in my belly that he would probably—and most likely—do something stupid. We all know him.” Liam reminds him, caressing his back.

Before Louis can even say anything, Harry already walks off somewhere, making the trio widen their eyes. Oh no.

They all breathed out a sigh of relief as soon as they see Harry talking to Katy Perry. The threesome decides that they should probably say hi to her too, they walk off to their direction.

When they got there, Katy is congratulating Harry about his relationship with Niall.

“You know, the two of you are so cute! You look really great together.”

“I know, but I think, you know that we are kind of having some... troubles regarding our relationship.” he sighs sadly.

“Aw, don’t you worry your pretty little head. Everyone knows that Niall doesn’t really like that girl. It’s pretty obvious by the way he looks at her. Just go get your man with full of confidence, alright?”

“I actually don’t know if I could do that...”

“Oh come on, Harold. Have confidence. Want some advice?” she suggests, making Harry’s face light up. “Alright then, come here.”

She whispers something to his ear, that it’s like whenever she says a word, Harry’s grin widens. The trio felt shivers running down their spines, feeling that something is about to happen.

“Okay. I will do that. Thank you for the suggestion. I already have one in my mind, but since I heard your suggestion, it won’t hurt if I would do both, right?”

“Yes! Please let me know whenever you’re going to do some actions. I wanna see it, yeah?” she winks at him.

Before Harry can even answer, the three decides to step into their conversation.

“It’s really nice to see you here, Katy!” Louis exclaims. “It has been a long time since we saw you, am I right?”

“Oh yes. Definitely. I have missed you!” she cheerfully declares. “What have you guys been up to?”

They all talked about tours, albums, award shows, and random stuff like that. Until Niall walks up to them...

... with someone.

This is great. Really, really great.

“Um, hey everybody.” he greets nonchalantly.

Everything feels really awkward right now, with the air becoming suddenly heavy. The tension and awkwardness together is so strong that they feel like it’s suffocating them. And they badly want to be freed from it.

“Uh, what’s up, Niall?” Louis greets awkwardly. He grimaces a little, thinking that no matter how hard he is going to try, he will never break the awkwardness and tension that all of them can feel.

“I just wanna introduce you to someone,” he trails off, looking at the girl beside him who is clinging onto him like a koala and is smiling like a mad man. “Guys, this is Melissa, a friend.”

Katy, Liam, Louis, and Zayn are trying their hardest not to laugh so hard when they witness the grin of Melissa falling off of her face when Niall introduced her as a friend. They all wanted to laugh at her face, but they need to act professional and calm.

“Actually, it’s girlfriend, not just a friend.”

Oh, shut up, bitch, Harry badly wants to say those words, but he can’t seem to move his mouth.

Suddenly, Harry acts really weird. He has a creepy smile on his face that sent shivers down everyone’s spines. Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Katy only look amused at Harry as he walks towards Niall and Melissa, a smirk creeping up on their faces.

The time has come.

For some reason, they can’t wait to see what Harry is going to do even though they are not that into Harry’s plan just a while ago. But since she is annoying, might as well support Harry with whatever he’s planning to do.

Harry removes Melissa’s tight grip on Niall’s arm, making her glare at him. He doesn’t really care though; all he wants to do right now is to get him away from her.

Wrapping an arm around Niall’s waist, Niall seems to be caught off guard. He doesn’t know what he is trying to do, but he likes it and secretly doesn’t want for him to stop.

Harry successfully gets everyone’s attention to turn to them, and so, he did the next thing on his mind.

Bite Niall’s ear.

Smirking as he hears Niall emitting a small moan, he continues to tease the boy as he kisses down on his neck. Niall cranes his head to the side, so that Harry can have more access to his neck.

On the other hand, Liam, Louis, and Zayn starts to panic. What they’re witnessing right now can cause a major chaos, since there are pictures of Niall and Melissa that came out a few days ago.

As if reading their minds, Harry pulls away from his lover, but pecks him over and over again on the lips. The gesture makes Niall smile, and Harry, too. Guess they can’t really hide their feelings for each other, eh?

When Harry finally pulled away from him, he brushed his hand down Niall’s arm then held his hands. Everyone saw the cute gesture, making them coo at the sight. Just right now, they realized that Harry and Niall really looks great together. No wonder why a lot of people didn’t protested at the thought of the two of them being together.

In just a blink of an eye, they all forgot about her. And of course, it angers her. How could Harry do that? Isn’t he aware of the contract? Of the freaking contract she signed?

Liam and Louis looks at her, raising their eyebrows at the sight of her. Right now, she’s so red just like a tomato and has her fists closed. She is glaring at the back of Harry’s head, that if glares can kill people Harry is probably dead already, body lying coldly on the floor.

As she is about to step into the scene, Zayn grabs her before she can even get near the happy couple. Zayn gives her a ‘don’t-you-even-dare-to-try-touch-them-or-something-bad-will-happen-to-you’ look, which made her step back almost immediately.

But when Zayn thought that she already stepped back, that is when she walked immediately towards Harry then pulled his hair down, making him fall to the floor hard that made him pass out.

-x-

I don’t even know what’s happening anymore.

Does anyone still reads this story? Lmao.