Chapter XIII

[unedited]

"You're in love with Niall, Harry?"

Cal asks Harry carefully with his voice quiet, as they wait for the go signal of the security team that is sent in LA. It seems like the fans ticked what time Harry would arrive in LA, and it just explains why there are a lot of fans in front of LAX.

"W-What are you saying, Cal?" Harry manages to stutter out as he sweats, indicating that he's nervous.

"I mean, you are talking to him while we're waiting for the authorities to let us off of the plane, right? Then I heard you saying 'I love you' just after a minute I came back. That means you're still talking to him at that time, am I right?"

Harry widens his eyes, realization hits him because of Cal's statement. Did he really said that out loud? If Cal heard it clearly, there's a possibility that Niall did too. Then again, Niall said that he didn't heard what he had said. On the other note, Niall might be pretending that he didn't heard it.

Ah, damn it.

"I'm really sorry for being nosy, Harry. I'm just real-"

Harry cuts him off, "No, it's alright. You are one of the people that I trust the most so it's alright. I've been planning to tell someone about this matter, but I don't know who. I guess, it's you who're meant to know about this first."

"Alright then," Cal smiles a little. "I'm guessing you're in love with him?"

Harry shrugs, "I don't know."

Cal looks at him, his eyebrows furrowed together. Harry is quite confusing him right now, seeing that he said 'I love you' to Niall already, then he just says that he don't know if he's in love with him?

"I don't get it, Harry."

"What I mean is that yeah, I may have told those three little words to him, but is it really what I feel for him? What if I just like him as a friend and all of these feelings that I'm feeling right now is just overwhelming me? What if I'm not really in love with him?" Harry sighs, his mind getting much more confused about everything. "Cal, there are a lot of what if's on my mind. There's a possibility that these questions in my head might be right."

Cal looks at him pitifully, "You know what? You need to sort things out first. You need to do a little experiment but with the experiment, it doesn't mean that you need to play with Niall's or other people's hearts. You need to do the experimentation on your own. If you're going to find out what you're looking for, then go talk to him if you think you're ready."

"Is that what I really need to do?" Harry sighs exasperatedly.

"I think so, but it depends on you if you wanna do that, yeah?"

"Alright, alright, thank you, Cal."

"No problem."

+

Three days pass by quickly. Harry is now at the Heathrow Airport, flashes from the cameras of the paparazzi blinding him even though they are like 30 meters away from him. He breathes out a heavy sigh, remembering that he and Niall are the center of public's attention right now. Although he badly wants for the public to leave them alone, he can't really do that since apart from the fact that the management doesn't want that, it's quite impossible for him to do that.

Harry looks around as he tries to find his mum and Robin who are both in London to pick him up. He already said that it's not really necessary for them to do that, but Anne was too consistent and says that they should just meet up in London. Of course, Harry can't say no to his mum since well, she is his mum and he just can't really resist her.