Chapter XXI

[unedited]

"Harry, do you ever think of what people say about us?"

Harry turns to look at Niall, placing down the book that he has been reading for the past few days. Niall asks it all of a sudden in their now shared hotel room, breaking its silence. They have been in a comfortable silence for about an hour now, with him reading some culinary book since he got interested in culinary once again, and him scrolling through his phone, probably checking his social media accounts.

Shrugging, he says, "To be honest, not really. But when we does or doesn't do something, I feel like people will just judge us, no matter how much we try. Judgmental people will always be judgmental; if they don't really like you, then they don't like you. Simple as that. So, I really don't wanna think about what people says about me or us."

Niall nods, "Oh."

Noticing Niall's facial expression, Harry frowns. After what he had said, Niall seems to be caught in a deep thought. He has his eyebrows furrowed together, his lips slightly pouting.

He really looks cute whenever he does that pouting thing, Harry smirks to himself.

"What are you thinking about, wife?" Harry's smirk widens as soon as he sees blush creeping up on Niall's face because of the pet name. He doesn't know why he is calling Niall like that. He just heard it from some foreign TV show that he had watched when he was in Los Angeles, thinking that it was really cute.

"N-Nothing," Niall answers bashfully, playing with the hem of his shirt, biting his bottom lip. Harry tenses, his eyes darkening.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" Niall asks innocently while still biting his bottom lip, not knowing what Harry's talking about.

The innocent look in Niall's eyes just made Harry tense even more. He can feel something in his pants growing, making him groan out of frustration.

"Harry, what's wrong?" He asks him, walking towards Harry. He starts to get worried as soon as he sees that pain on Harry's face, and hear him groan.

"Don't m-mind me. It's just nothing, Niall," he answers, feeling himself starting to sweat.

"Tell me what's happening, Harry. It's obvious that you're not alright."

Niall looks at him with his wide sapphire eyes, full of wonder and concern. It's sparkling incredibly, like it's one of those stars at night. Unbeknownst to Harry, Niall takes a seat on his lap then cradles his face in between of his hands. He just snaps out of his thoughts when he feels Niall sitting near his crotch.

Damn.

Thankfully, someone knocks on their door. They just yell come in and then they hear the sound of someone inserting the card to the door. They figured out it was the room service that they had called earlier, since they've been feeling hungry. With that, Harry immediately pushes Niall off of him, hurrying to go and open the door. Niall doesn't mind it though, just considering that maybe, it is one of those days where Harry is just being a bit moody.

"Where am I going to place this, Mr. Styles?" the employee says.

"Just place the foods on the table, please."

With that, the employee goes to the kitchenette, placing the foods and drinks. After that, he immediately leaves when he senses that there's a tension going on in the room. He just smiles at the two of them then finally leaves the room.

As if on cue, Niall bursts into fits of giggles. Harry just looks at Niall like he had gone crazy, not really knowing why is he giggling like that. It's something new in his ears though as the fact that Niall never giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" Harry muses.

"I just remembered our conversation when I got home from Ireland." He answers, still giggling.

"Oh," Harry realizes. "What's with it though?"

"I just suddenly remembered that I called you Dr. Styles." Niall smiles.

"Oh..." he trails off. "And? Why did you remembered that all of a sudden?"

Niall shrugs, "I don't know. Maybe, I just find it really..."

"Really what?"

"Sexy."

Harry tenses again, feeling goose bumps rising everywhere in his body. With Niall saying that while wearing that infamous grin of his, Harry can't help but to shiver.

"R-Really? How do y-you say so?"

Again, Niall shrugs, "I don't know, Harry. I'm still thinking what sounds sexier though. Either Dr. Styles or Daddy Styles."

Harry groans absent-mindedly, making Niall's smirk even wider. The damn Irish boy knows what he's doing. He probably felt it when he sat on Harry's lap earlier.

Damn it! Fuck Niall and his sultry words.

"Harry, are you alright?" Niall questions him in a fake innocent voice, looking at him while batting his eyelashes. He sits down beside him on the couch, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hubby, tell me what's wrong, please?"

Groaning, Harry mutters to himself, "Ah, damn it," before standing off of the couch then pushes Niall to it. He captures Niall's lips with his, full of hunger and lust, yet passion and kinda sweet at the same time. He wastes no time by pushing his tongue into Niall's mouth forcefully, making Niall yelp out of surprise. Niall starts roaming his hands around Harry's body, but Harry suddenly yanks his hands away from him, then pins him to the couch. Niall tries to wiggle out of Harry's grip at first, but eventually gives up when Harry grinds down on him and their crotches meet, making an indescribable friction. With that, Niall wraps his legs around Harry, pushing his heels into Harry's lower back.

Harry pulls away from their kiss, then starts nipping on Niall's neck, making him moan. Harry groans at that, thinking that Niall's moan is the sexiest moan he had ever heard. He continues to nip on Niall's neck as he also continues to grind down on him, placing love bites as he moves to other parts of Niall's neck. He smiles while kissing his neck, deciding that Niall has the most beautiful neck. He decides to place a lot of love bites on it to make sure of his claim on his neck, and of course, for everyone in the world to know who Niall belongs to.

Niall continues to moan underneath Harry, thinking that he is so good at this. He knows that they aren't even at that part yet, but he can already feel that Harry will be amazing. Harry continues to nip on his neck, placing love bites on it. He knows that after this, his neck will be full of hickeys.

Deciding to suck on Niall's collarbones, he lets go one of Niall's hands to take a grip on his T-shirt, taking it off. He also decides to take off Niall's T-shirt, so that he won't have to do a hard work. He wants to place love bites all over Niall's body, to remind him who he belongs to.

He kisses him again, but this time, letting him roam his hands around him, before it finally settles in his hair. Their tongues battle for dominance, but of course, Harry wins then he licks off every corner of Niall's mouth. He then decides to cut off their kiss, seeing a string of saliva once their mouths finally parted. He starts to suck on Niall's collarbones now, decorating it with a lot of love bites. Niall moans at that, making pull on Harry's hair which cause him to groan. Still grinding down on Niall, Harry decides to take Niall's left nipple in his mouth, biting to it.

Being too coped up with each other, they didn't noticed Louis, Liam, and Zayn entering their hotel room, chatting happily with each other. But then, they noticed Niall and Harry on the couch, with Harry sucking one of Niall's nipples in his mouth while grinding down at him at the same time, and Niall is moaning underneath him.

The three widens their eyes then yells, "What the fuck are you doing?"