Chapter IX

[unedited]

"Having fun won't be an option for us, because that will be the thing that we should do."

Niall rolls his eyes at Harry. They are now in the van, going to the Lapa Neighborhood. Now, Harry is saying such sappy and stupid things which makes Niall smile to himself secretly. He knows that Harry isn't really funny, but he still finds himself smiling or laughing at the things he does or say.

A few minutes later, they finally arrives at their destination which makes Harry beam widely.

Luminescent lights are almost blinding them, turning from pink, red, orange, yellow, and blue as soon as they got out of the van they are riding. Niall squints his eyes as he tries to look around the place, seeing that there were a lot of people there. They are all having fun, and just happily chatting with each other with drinks in their hands.

"What are we going to do here, Harry?" Niall asks him.

"Just wait and see," Harry answers with a smile.

Niall groans which just makes him laugh. Harry tugs Niall's hand with him to walk their way through the crowd, trying to get to their destination.

Harry walks towards the main bar-like on the street, pulling Niall with him while the security team is just following them. Niall, on the other hand, still doesn't know what is going to happen. Harry had told him earlier that this isn't the main event of their date, instead this was just a thing that they're going to use for the time to pass.

Niall had asked him already earlier that they can just wait for it on the hotel, but Harry didn't go for it. He said it's better that way, and besides, something great is going to happen. Niall rolled his eyes, thinking that Harry is being ridiculous.

Niall startles as he feels that Harry has stopped walking. Harry takes a seat then Niall follows him and so does the security. They didn't sit with them though, instead, they just stand near them, saying that they shouldn't really interrupt what they're going to do.

Niall and Harry nods, then waits for someone to take their orders. A few seconds later, someone is finally going to take their orders.

"Good evening! Welcome to the Lapa Neighborhood!" the bartender greets them cheerfully. "What can I get for you?"

"Just give us the best drinks that you have here," Harry smiles at the bartender as he leaves the two of them.

Harry starts talking to Niall to try to drift his mind off of things aka the main event. They talks about random things here and there, but then, Niall can't really help but to wonder where is the main event of this date, as Harry calls it. It annoys him so much and he doesn't even know why. The bartender already gave them their drinks, and they have already talked about a lot of things, yet Niall can't really stop thinking what Harry's planning.

"Harry," Niall calls out.

"Yes, dear?"

Niall rolls his eyes at the term of endearment. Harry has been using the term all night, and it's getting quite overused. Sure, it's really cute and had made Niall blush a few times tonight, but Harry needs to stop using it already.

"Where are you seriously going to take me after this?"

"As I have told you earlier tonight, I won't tell you until we're already there," Harry smirks as he hears Niall groan, despite the loud music.