Chapter XXII

[unedited]

"What the fuck are you doing?"

Liam, Louis, and Zayn yells at them, eyes wide with shock. Harry reluctantly pulls away from Niall, then narrows his eyes at the three.

"Well, bitch, what do you think we're doing?" Harry deadpans. "Why are you here anyway?"

Liam, Louis, and Zayn just blinks at him. It still hasn't sunk into their minds what did they just witnessed.

"I'm asking you. What are you doing here?" Harry asks with venom in his voice.

Ignoring Harry's question, Liam asks, "Are you going to have sex?"

At that, Niall blushes so hard as he tries to put his T-shirt back on. Why does he have friends like this? A friend who is unbelievably clueless?

"No, Liam. We're trying to milk cows here." Harry sarcastically replies.

"Or you are trying to milk each other." Louis states as if it's the obvious.

"Louis!" Zayn hisses which only makes Louis laugh at him.

"What? It's true, right? I mean, they aren't on that part yet but they will eventually fuck each other," Louis trails off. "Of course, Harry has to inse-"

"Louis, shut the fuck up!" Everyone yells at him to shut him up. Thankfully, it worked and made him shut his mouth.

"Again, what are you doing here?" Harry asks for the third time today.

"Yeah, right. We've been summoned for a meeting." Liam finally answers.

"What for?" Niall questions, furrowing his eyebrows. They didn't do something stupid, did they?

"That's the thing we don't know. It seems urgent though so I guess, it is something that's important. It'll be tonight though." Zayn answers this time.

Harry rolls his eyes, "Tell them we don't care. And if they look for Niall and I, just tell them that we're currently fucking in our hotel room."

"Harry!" Niall scolds him, glaring at the side of his head.

"What? That's what we're going to do if some bastards didn't interrupted us?"

"Harry, seriously?" Niall asks in disbelief. He can't believe Harry can say such things like this.

"You think I'm joking?" asks Harry with a pout. Niall nods at him which only makes him smirk.

He then leans onto him, capturing Niall's lips on his. He feels the heat that he felt earlier, making him grab at Niall's ass. Niall wraps both of his arms around Harry, moaning when Harry takes a squeeze of his ass. Harry takes a hold on the back of Niall's thighs, hauling him up so that he can wrap Niall's legs around him. He successfully does so as he firmly grips Niall's ass with both of his hands, squeezing it again making Niall take a sharp tug on his hair.

Meanwhile, Liam, Louis, and Zayn looks bewildered as they watches their band mates eat each other. Liam and Zayn both have their mouths agape, clearly shocked at what is happening right in front of them. Louis, on the other hand, is grinning like a mad man.

"You know what? This is what I've been waiting for." He whispers to Liam and Zayn, making the two glare at him. "What? Even though I don't play for the same team, I really think that this is hot."

Liam just shakes his head at Louis, carrying him up into his shoulders so that Louis' face is facing his ass.

"What the fuck, Liam?" he yells. "Don't be rude! I'm watching something interesting!"

"Shut up, Louis," orders Liam with a firm voice, effectively shutting Louis up. "If you want to watch some gay sex, PornHub is available 24/7. Don't disturb Niall and Harry having their sexy time."

"But Li-"

"If you won't shut up, I'm going to kiss you."

After that, Louis doesn't even bother to say a word anymore, afraid that Liam might do as he said. Although, he knows, deep inside of him, he wouldn't mind it, even just a bit.

Niall and Harry are still busy making out on the couch, not really in the mood to go further than they intended to do earlier. It is just now a lazy make out session, with them occasionally biting each other's lips.

Harry takes Niall's bottom lip with his teeth, biting it hard before finally letting go.

They exchange positions now, Harry beneath Niall with him lying on his body. Harry nuzzles his nose on Niall's hair, then combs it with his free hand while he is holding Niall's other hand, their fingers intertwined.

Both of them are silent for a minute or two, then Niall decides to speak up.

"What do you think is the meeting all about, Harry?" he questions in a hoarse voice, which doesn't even surprise him.

Harry hums, "I don't really know, but I guess, it is about the tour?"

"Oh, alright." Niall mutters.

"Go to sleep, wife. Seems you got tired even though all we did was just eat each other," he chuckles. "I'll wake you up later once it is finally time to go."

Niall just hums before drifting off to sleep with Harry's voice lulling him to sleep.

+

"Good afternoon, boys," Sarah greets them not-so-enthusiastically. They greet her back with the same tone.

She clears her throat, "If you aren't informed yet, I'm really glad to say that the tour is going to be successful if the sales will stay like this or the future shows will surpass the ticket sales from your previous shows for this tour." Sarah announces, not even smiling. "However, if we want for the ticket sales to have bigger numbers, we need to step up our game."

Liam raises his hand, "What are you implying? Are you saying that we have to do something crazy again?"

Sarah grins at him wickedly, "Yes, you have to do something, but it's not crazy."

"Me? I have to do something?" Liam asks in surprise.

"No, not you."

"Then who?" Everyone asks in unison.

She just turns to look at Niall and Harry, still wearing that wicked grin on her face, "Them."

"Us? Again?" Niall scoffs.

"Since you two are in love with each other already, then who am I to stop it?" Sarah states with a teasing tone.

"W-Wait," Harry holds his hand up. "How do you know about i-it?"

Sarah looks at him blankly, "Everyone with eyes can see it, Harry. I'm not blind."

"R-Really? So what you have said before when you said that Niall and I aren't allowed to fall in love with each other, you don't actually care?"

"What do you think?" she challenges. "However, this is not the thing that we're supposed to be talking about. We can discuss this the other time." she suddenly says, her 'business is all that matters' look on her face is back.

"Alright," Niall agrees. "What do you want for Harry and I to do?"

She smirks at the two of them, making him feel something bad at the pit of his stomach.

And oh, he is totally right as soon as those words left her lips.

"You have to get married in the span of three months."