Chapter XIV

[unedited]

"Harry! It's really nice to see you here!"

Bobby greets Harry as soon as he sees him getting out of the car. He's really glad that he has finally get to see Harry for the reason that he has a lot of things to say to him, almost all of them related to Niall. It's kinda late, but he is planning to give Harry the 'don't-hurt-my-son' talk, and he's pretty sure Greg will also join the two of them, seeing that Greg is protective about Niall when it's about his love life.

"It's really nice to see you, too, Bobs," Harry greets back as he side hugs Bobby due to the bags that he is carrying. "Where's Niall, by the way?" he asks as soon as he notices that Niall isn't there with Bobby. Niall promised him that he will be waiting for him to be there in Mullingar. But, Harry can't see him anywhere and there aren't signs of him either.

"Well, you see, Niall and Maura are out for the day because Maura requested to her son that she wants to bond with him," Bobby explains. "So, they won't be back in here until tomorrow afternoon."

"Where did they go though?"

"That is only for me to know, and for you to never find out. But pretty sure, Niall will tell you where did he brought his mum."

Harry just nods in understanding, not bothering to question Bobby anymore. Bobby is one of the cheekiest and wittiest people he knows. Asking him would just be a pain in the head, if you're going to judge how he answered his questions earlier. He knows Bobby so much, and he thinks that he really is closest to him out all of the lads' parents.

They enter the house of the Horan's, carrying Harry's duffle bags that contains all of the things he will be using for the rest of their UK and Ireland tour. Harry roams his eyes around the house, taking in the surroundings. Nothing changed much, he notices. The last time he has been there was just last year though. Even then, nothing changed much since he first went there in Mullingar. Just some of the picture frames were replaced with the new ones. The furniture's arrangement was also changed, making the living room look big.

"Harry," Bobby calls out to him which makes him bring his attention to him. "I guess, it should be alright if you're going to share a room with Niall, right?" Harry nods with a smile, trying to hide the fact that on the inside, he's freaking out. Bobby smiles at his future son-in-law, "Alright, but no dirty business, yes? Learn to pay us some respect."

Harry salutes him, "Aye, aye, captain." Bobby rolls his eyes at him, making Harry laugh. "Go on to Niall's room now, and rest. You already know where it is located since you had been here for a lot of times already, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Seriously, Harry, stop doing that or else, I'll kick you outta here." Bobby warns him jokingly.

"Sorry, Bobs. Just wanna make you laugh and make a good image to you," Harry laughs nervously. "The last thing I want to have is my future father-in-law to hate me."

Bobby pats his back, "Don't worry, I won't. My own son would hate me if I will do something bad to you, and I don't want that to happen." Harry laughs a little, still feeling a little nervous.

"A'ight, go to the room, rest, and then we'll talk later, yeah?"

Harry just nods, feeling tired all of a sudden. He just climbs upstairs then immediately goes for Niall's room while carrying the bags with him. He opens the door and swiftly plops down the bags on the floor, deciding that he's going to arrange his clothes later. He lays down on Niall's bed, face first. He sprawls out his hands there like a starfish, drifting off to sleep while dreaming about Niall.