Chapter XXVIII

[unedited]

"Well, shit's about to go down now."

Louis mutters under his breath that is probably heard by Liam and Zayn. He can't believe this is happening right now. What happened to Niall and Harry stressed him - not only him but Liam and Zayn, too - but the world seems not be done with them just yet.

Zayn lets out an exasperated sigh, "How do they even know about this? Did anyone from the team or the PR team told anything to anyone, most especially to the media?"

"No, no one told anything to the public nor the media," Liam answers. "People just knew about it."

"How did they knew about it?"

"A few people saw Niall and Harry went out together that night. They spotted being sweet to each other when they are leaving the hotel just like what they usually does, but when they went back, Niall was all by himself with tear-strained cheeks and he seems to be out of his mind. Some assumed that Harry might be in an accident but after a good thirty minutes, Harry arrived with the same appearance as Niall."

Groaning, Louis slams both of his hands to the table, "We already knew about that, Liam! What we wanted to know is how the hell in the world did they knew that Harry was proposing to Niall again? And did they suspected that Niall turned Harry's second proposal?"

"That is what I don't know, Louis," he sighs. "About your second question, I don't think so that they know about that. Although, some of the fans are already pulling up conspiracy theories, most especially to the Larry part of the fandom."

"Like what?"

"Like how Niall and Harry can't take it anymore that they're hurting you, Louis. It's crazy, really."

"Aren't they like aware that those two idiots are madly in love with each other? How come they can still think that Harry and I are in a secret relationship, for crying out loud? Are they fucking delirious?" Louis groans.

Liam chuckles a little bit, "I don't know, Louis. I mean, I think that even if you already got some girl pregnant there, they will still think that you're gay or you're in a secret relationship with Harry."

"Can we please not mind them, Liam? My head hurts."

He walks to get beside him, "Do you want for my magic fingers to work on them though?"

Freezing, Louis stutters, "What do you m-mean?"

"I mean, I can always massage you, you know? I have proven a lot of times that I'm a good massage therapist. Wanna try me?" he smirks.

Before Louis can even respond, Zayn beats him to it.

"You two should get a fucking room." he hisses.

"Not fond of watching us, Zayn?" Liam's smirk widens. "You jealous?"

"The fuck? I'm outta here. I need to call Perrie. You're giving me a migraine, Liam."

Liam just chuckles at him then says, "You're such a loser, Malik."

"Yeah, whatever. You can go fuck Louis now. Call me when you're done 'cause I have to tell ya somethin' regarding your fa."

And with that, Zayn exits the room, leaving Louis and Liam dumbfounded with his statement.

+

"You're done fucking after ten minutes? That was quite fast in my opinion." Liam groans while Louis flushes, him clearly embarrassed with Zayn's statement.

"Can you actually stop? How many times do we need to tell you that we're not fucking?" Louis grunts.

"Alright, how about coupling? Is that term alright with ya?"