Chapter VII

[unedited]

"What are you two doing?"

Louis asks Niall and Harry, confusion clear on his face. Niall tries to slide himself off of Harry, but Harry doesn't want to let him go. He just keeps his arms around Niall's waist. He even gripped his waist tighter.

Harry chuckles, "It's none of your business, Louis."

Louis just looks at them, wondering what the hell are they doing. He's so curious about it, but then, he realizes that neither of the two will speak up about it.

Niall clears his throat, "What are you doing here anyway?"

"Sarah called me to remind you guys about the date tomorrow night," Louis answers.

Niall rolls his eyes, "We're not stupid or have lost our memories. We still remember that."

"Whatever," he rolls his eyes back at him. "Paul also ordered me to tell you guys that we will be leaving in two days to fly back to London. Are you going back to London, Niall?"

Niall shrugs, "I guess not. 'M gonna go to Ireland maybe, since we're going to have our show there right? I miss my family so I guess, I'll be going there."

Louis nods then turns to Harry, "What about you, Styles? Gonna go to Ireland with your beloved fiancé?"

"No, I'll be coming to LA for a bit then go home to Cheshire for a while since my mum keeps on rambling about how she misses me," Harry answers. "But, it'll be only a few days though. I'll follow him maybe five days before the show."

Louis smirks as he looks at Niall's reaction. It's clear that he is shocked of what Harry said. He didn't have an idea that Harry will be following him on Ireland. Louis sees that Harry is looking at Niall's face with his head tilted to the side. He is looking at Niall with that intense gaze of his, wondering why Niall has that kind of reaction.

"What's wrong, baby? Don't you want me to be in Ireland soon enough?" Harry asks him, his voice gentle.

Because of the pet name, Louis narrows his eyes at the two.

Is something going on between these two?, he wonders in his mind as he smirks. He got to tell Liam and Zayn about this.

"Alright," Louis smirks. "Since you two are clearly not going to stop flirting right in front of me, I'ma go now."

Louis didn't really expected them to respond, but it still made him laugh when they didn't. They two are clearly lost in each other's eyes, Harry with that intense gaze of his, and Niall with that shocked look on his face. He chuckles deeply, thinking how ridiculous the two are.

Before finally leaving Niall's hotel room, Louis smirks then says, "Keep it down, boys. The walls in this hotel aren't soundproof, so you better keep the moaning and groaning down."

They both groans then shouts, "Fucking hell, Louis Tomlinson!"

Few minutes later after Louis left, Niall's still on Harry's lap. Niall has his head leaned onto Harry's shoulders, while Harry is caressing Niall's back with his left hand, his right hand on Niall's hair. They're not talking, but just 'cuddling'. That's what Harry wants to think, though. He doesn't want to overthink things. Most especially things like these. Niall is known for being cuddly, and he thinks that he's just being cuddly right now. No feelings included.

On the other hand, Niall feels confused. Very confused about what the hell is happening. He doesn't know why he did that earlier. And he has a lot of questions in his mind.

Why didn't Harry pushed him off? Does he feel something for him?

What's that feeling he felt when he and Harry almost kissed?

Why did his heart pounded like he ran miles whenever he's around Harry?

He groans as he is being stressed out about all of these. He doesn't want to think about the meaning of his and Harry's actions right now. All he knows is that how much he enjoys being like this with him.

"Niall?" Harry calls him out, which interrupted his thoughts.

"Hmm?" he hums, still leaning onto Harry's shoulder.

"What's a perfect date for you?" Harry asks that made Niall lift his head off of his shoulder.

"Why? Gonna plan a perfect date for me?"

Harry chuckles, "Maybe, but seriously, what's a perfect date for you?"

"I don't know, but I guess, I can call it a perfect date if it will make me happy, it's unforgettable and something that I haven't done yet."

Harry nods then smiles at him. All of a sudden, he remembers their conversation with Louis earlier.

"Why did you have that shocked look on your face when I said that I'll be going to Ireland five days before the show?"

"Uh, I'm just really shocked. I mean, I didn't expected that you wanted to go there early since any of you never did that."

Harry smiles, "It reminds me of what happened in Mullingar last 2010 though. When you brought me to your hometown, introduced me to your family, friends, and your... ex-girlfriend."

Harry's voice turned into a whisper when he said the word 'ex-girlfriend'. He wants to erase the feeling he is having right now, but he just can't. He doesn't even know what are they.

"Yeah, I still remember that day. Holly was so happy when she met you. She always says that it's nice to meet new people, most especially when they are my friends."

Friends.

Fuck that word.

For some reason, his heart ached when he heard the word 'friends'. Then it hits Harry.

Yeah, that's right. He and Niall are just friends; nothing more, nothing less. Niall's just probably doing this for practice. They should be doing this on public, right? Niall's just doing this so that when he and Harry are in the eye of the public, Harry won't be too shocked when Niall finally done this.

That's right. It's just for practice.

"Fuck," Niall says that interrupted Harry's thoughts. "I wanna go back home already. Reminiscing what happened four years ago in Mullingar just makes me miss 'em even more."

Harry caresses Niall's back, "It's alright. After our..."

Harry cuts himself off. Thinking about the date just made this even harder. And he wants to cancel the date so bad, but he knows that he can't.

"After our what?" Niall wonders out loud.

"After our... date tomorrow night, you can instantly go back to Ireland already if you want to."

Niall nods then leans back to Harry's shoulder, "Thank you for the suggestion, but no thanks."

"Why is that so?" Harry asks.

If Niall misses Ireland, his family, and friends so bad already, then why did he declined his suggestion?

Niall didn't answered Harry's question for a few second which made him think that maybe Niall doesn't want him to know the answer, but it doesn't seem to be the case and it's not that important.

A few more seconds later, Niall answers Harry's question.

"'M just gonna miss you so much, 's all. I'm probably just going to whine to my mum about how much I miss being with you," Niall answers then he kisses the side of Harry's neck. He looks up at Harry with a sly smile.

Harry looks back at him with a smile but it probably looked like a grimace as he minds his heart pounding so fast in his chest that he swears it can get out of it.

-x-

This probably didn't made any sense because nothing's going on in my mind right now.

But I'm gonna leave you a friendly reminder:

Narry is real.

Adios.