Chapter XXXI

^My reaction to the H*****l pictures.

[unedited]

"Louis? Liam? Zayn? Help us, please."

Niall frantically pleads on the phone. He is calling for his other band mates, but they seem to be a little busy. He silently curses under his breath, thinking about how did they even get in this situation.

"Harry," he calls out to his boyfriend. "Where are they?"

"I think, we lost them." he answers. "But I think, we still need to leave this place as soon as possible. The probability of them finding us is still high, so we better get out of here."

Right now, they are at the parking lot, somewhere near where their car is. Some paparazzis and civilians are surrounding their car, while the others are looking for them, eyes roaming the parking lot.

Sighing, Niall's mind keeps on thinking about how all of this had happened. It escalated so quickly. Thinking about it, Niall tries not to kick the nearest thing to him.

+

He and Harry were just sitting at bench after riding a few more rides together. They didn't gone to another roller coaster again due to Harry's request.

Right now, they are eating ice cream. Harry had a chocolate ice cream while Niall chose the vanilla ice cream. They sat there, chatting happily with each other. They both thought that everything would go right since they hadn't spotted any fans, which is a good thing.

But then, something had to be wrong.

A formal-looking woman walked to them, looking at them with a creepy smile at her face. Once she got near the two of them, she extended her hand.

"Good afternoon. I'm Natalia George from JCF News. You're Niall Horan and Harry Styles from One Direction, right?"

Confused, Niall nodded, "Yes, we are. And why?"

Her creepy smile widened, "Great. I would like to ask you something. Is it true that you and Harry Styles had a fight two weeks ago?"

"What?"

"I am asking you. Did you and Harry had a fight?" she asked sternly.

"We don't know what you're talking about." Harry denied.

"Oh, really? Then explain this to us then!" she shoved the folder to their faces. "At the first picture, the two of you are together. The second one, it was only Niall who was crying. The third one, it was you, Harry, who was also in the same state as Niall. Now, care to explain what the fuck happened?"

Niall trembled, "Who said those pictures to you?"

"The hotel staff. Who else." she smirked. "Now, answer my question."

Harry grabbed Niall's hand as he was standing up, "I'm sorry but my boyfriend and I needs to leave already. If you would kindly leave us, that would be appreciated."

Niall and Harry walked away from the bench, clearly done with whatever business Natalia wants from them.

Natalia reddenned out of anger but then she realized something.

"Wait, did you said 'boyfriend'?" Natalia asked, stopping Niall and Harry dead on their tracks.

"W-What are you talking about? I didn't s-said that."

She scoffed, "Oh, really. Don't you know that it's bad to lie, most especially to your oh-so-loyal fans?"

"Don't include our fans here." Niall grunted.