Chapter XX

[unedited]

"Niall, are you going to let me play now?"

Harry asks for the nth time today. Niall sighs as he rubs his temples. He is having a little bit of headache right now, and the reason is obviously Harry.

He has been asking Niall nonstop for about an hour now if he can finally take a turn in playing. So far, Piers Morgan's team already got a point, and it seems like they won't be getting a point any time soon.

Sighing once again, he turns to look at Harry, "Babe, if I will let you play, I really don't think so that you can help them. I think that you're just going to make things harder."

Pouting, Harry glares at his so-called wife. "Niall, let me in!" He whines. "I can feel in my bones that I will definitely score! Don't you trust me?"

"It's not that, Harry. It's just that I-"

"I'm starting to believe you don't really trust me." Harry cuts him off with a flat tone, making Niall frown.

For the second time today, he thinks about Harry and his feelings. He realizes he should consider what Harry feels right now. It's kinda obvious that Harry is not that good when it comes on playing football, still, he should have given him a chance.

"Alright, alright, I'll let you in once the second quarter starts." Niall finally decides that only makes Harry beam at him widely.

Harry happily sits back down on his previous seat, then proceeds on rambling to Ben Winston about how Niall is finally going to let him play. Niall just chuckles at the sight, thinking how cute and adorable Harry is right now.

Few minutes later and the first half of the game ends. Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam, and the others goes back to the locker rooms to take a break and make plans for a few minutes. Once they are finally arrived, Niall takes a look at his team.

They all look tired already, but you can clearly see on their faces that they are having fun even though they haven't scored anything yet for the past forty-five minutes. Niall smiles at the sight of his team mates, thankful that even though they are losing, they are still having fun.

Winning isn't what this event all about though. It's about making the ones who attended this event happy, or at least, make it memorable. Also, they are doing this for a charity to help other people and their own sake.

"Guys, I have a good news for you!" Harry suddenly announces to everyone, catching their attentions, including Niall.

"Make sure that it's something relevant or else, I'm going to throw you back to Mars." Louis warns.

"Don't worry, Louis," Harry beams. "I'm pretty sure that you will love it."

"Then what is it?"

"The saviour of this team will finally be able to play once the second half starts!" He announces cheerfully.

Everyone turns their heads to look at Niall, "You're going to play?" they throw the question towards him, making him raise his eyebrows out of confusion.

"Huh?"

"Don't 'huh' us, Niall." James Corden says. "You are going to play?"

Niall widens his eyes, "What the hell? I won't play! Do you want me to be sent to the hospital again?"

Liam furrows his eyebrows, "You sure? Then who is Harry talk-"

Liam cuts himself off before anyone else could as realization hits him.

Oh God. Oh sweet baby Jesus. I can't believe this.

"Nope, I disagree." Liam immediately declines. He don't want this to happen. He never wanted this to happen.