How You Meet - Armin

Keith like always was yelling at us, screaming for us to push ourselves. Honestly, you hate these survival drills. You also never were the athletic type. You never really did anything in training. You just were there, just the one that no one ever talked to or even acknowledged... well, everyone except Keith. 

"Hurry your ass up Y/N. If you keep going like this you'll be left behind!" Keith screams at me and moves ahead on his horse.

You feel your legs about to give up on you. Carrying this 20 KG full of rocks on your back doesn't help. Before you could take one more step, you fall to the ground. Hitting your knee on a rock causing you to yelp in pain.

You see someone walk up to you. But you were unable to see because of the rain pouring down. "Y/N" the person calls out. You could finally see the human figure. It was a mildly short blond boy, with blue eyes. You thought he was gorgeous.

"Y/N, give me your bag," he says and pulls the bag off your back. The pain in your leg being too bad to handle. The blond boy puts your bag over his shoulder and puts his hand out, offering you a hand up off the ground. Until he sees your leg "crap" he whispers. He drops the bags and bends down. "Jump on my back," says helping you up.

Once you're on his back he starts running back to the group. Somehow for a skinny person he's quite strong. At that moment you knew. He wasn't a normal boy. There was something special about him. But you couldn't put your finger on it.

"What's your name" You whisper, weak from the pain that you just went though.

"Armin" He whispers back "Armin Arlert"

"That's a beautiful name" You whisper before passing out on his back