"And here we are with the cutest , fluffiest couple in the world , known as Larry ." Tyler turned the camera towards Harry and Louis , who smiled and waved . 

Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders , "And we're here with the cutest YouTuber on YouTube , known as Tylah ." Harry smiled at the camera , Louis giggled and Harry laughed with him .

"Aw thank you , I'm flattered ." Tyler bit his lower lip with a smile , "Louis you're blessed with the best boyfriend ever ."

"I know ." Louis blushed ,  looking down then back up , the smile never leaving his face . Harry pecked his cheek , mumbling into his ear , "And I was blessed with the most perfect angel god could give me ."

Louis blushed deeper as a grin stretched on his lips , he turned his head to Harry just as Harry leaned to kiss his cheek , making his lips land on Louis' . Harry pulled back surprised , Louis giggled and Harry laughed softly , pecking his lips again .

"Seems like their meal is each other ." Niall remarked , making the others laugh , Louis blushed and gave them an apologetic look , Harry just smirked and moved his hand to rest on Louis' thigh .

A waiter came over to their table to collect their orders , they all ordered and made a small talk with each other .

~~

"Where's the park you were talking about ?" Liam asked as they were led by Tyler towards the park he was talking about on the phone with Niall .

"It's just around the corner , I promise ." Tyler pointed forward , and soon they arrived .

"There's a playground , a field over there , tons of flowers right there ," Niall pointed to different directions , "Make yourselves at home ."

"Playground !!" Niall grabbed Louis and Tyler's arms , running towards the playground with them laughing at him .

Niall ran up the slide and waved at Tyler's camera from the top , Louis couldn't stop giggling and Tyler was laughing .

"Come on up !" Niall waved them over , Louis went to climb the ladder and joined Niall .

"Wait for me !!" Harry called and climed the ladder aswell , "Let's make a train down this big slide !" He called in excitment , Louis got the giggles and he couldn't stop . 

All three climbed up to the tall slide , Niall sat in the front , Louis in the middle and Harry behind him , Louis grabbed Niall's shoulders and Harry hugged his waist .

"Ready ?" Niall asked , the two nodded . They slid down , cheering and laughing all the way . They reached the bottom , the forse of two bodies sent Niall flopping on the ground on his bum .

Louis threw his head back on Harry's shoulder , his hands going up to cover his face . He couldn't stop giggling and laughing .

"Baby , breath ." Harry laughed along with him , he loved Louis' cute giggles and sweet laughter so so much . It was soft and rolling , not loud and obnoxious .

"I-I can't ." Louis wiped under his eyes , "But my tummy hurts ." He kept giggling .

Harry laughed and pecked his cheek , he kept his arms around him and rocked side to side , waiting for Louis to calm down . Every few seconds Louis relaxed , then had another giggling fit because he remembered what made him laugh .

Harry put his chin on Louis' shoulder , "You're adorable , you know that ?"

Louis smiled widely , his cheeks hurting from smiling and laughing .