Epilogue

Jack and Liz was at the airport, waiting for Pandora to board the plane. "You didnt have to be here.." She trailed off, "I mean, you could be with Ben and dad." Jack shrugged, "No, they're here." He gave her a small smile. "And Luke?" She smirked, knowing the blond boy wouldnt show up. He was mad, and she knew it especially when he told her to 'get the fuck out and never come back'. And honestly, she would probably take his advice. She always knew if Luke said something, he meant it.

With her now being 18, she was ready to adventure the world on her own. She was ready to leave everything behind. After her and Michael split, she knew she was ready to leave this life and have a fresh start.

Away from;

Her parents.

Luke.

Ben and Jack.

Everything

and most importantly; Michael.

And now, nothing was going to stop her.

And honestly, she couldnt wait for her new life to start.

But who knew that her past would come to haunt her in her present day?

***

"Flight 129 please make your way to the loading dock. Thank you." The intercom rang through the almost empty airport. She quickly hugged Ben and Jack then moved to her parents.

"I guess this is goodbye." She spoke as her mum teared up. "Dont cry mum; itll be okay." She hugged her tighter. "I'll eventually be back. I promise." She whispered.

"I know baby. But now two of my kids are leaving and traveling. And it's my two youngest, which makes it harder.." She sighed. Pandora didnt know if her mum was trying to make her feel bad on purpose or not.

"Last call for Flight 129." The intercom blasted out once more.

"I have to go now." She said as she turned around, grabbing her two suitcases and carry on bag. She turned around once more to see her family standing there waving at her, with Luke now present.

She gave one last wave before walking into the tunnel, the door closing behind her.

She gave her suit cases to security and entered the plane, quickly finding her seat. She saw a small brunette sitting in the in the middle seat with a brown headed male with stunning blue eyes sitting next to her in the aisle seat, leaving the seat next to the window open. She sheepishly walked up to the two friends before sighing. The brunette immediately took notice of her before shoving the male out of his seat, letting Pandora climb into her seat, where she'd spend the next 18 hours.

"Hi!" The dark brunette chirped, "I'm Sydney and this is Sean." Pandora smiled at them, "I'm Pandora." Sean started snapping his fingers, "I know you! You recently started Youtube! You're one of fastest growing channels for only being on there for 5 months."

"Thats me." She smiled. Sean smiled at her. He drug out his laptop, setting it in the middle of him and Sydney before going onto Skype. Pandora plugged her headphones into her phone before popping them into her ears. She could see Sean and Sydney skyping some black headed guy, who was very attractive. After random music shuffling from her phone for about 3 hours, one of her headphones was plucked from her ear. "You going to LA or somewhere else?" Sydney asked. Sean turned his attention toward Pandora too.

"I cant see who were talking to, but I'm gonna go with it!" The strange guy on the computer said. "Shut up Mark." Sean laughed.

"Yeah I am." Pandora smiled. "Thats cool! So are we!" Sydney said as she gestured to her and Sean, "We're actually meeting that idiot in LA." She pointed to the screen. "Still dont know who we're talking about guys." The 'Mark' guy groaned. Sean slowly turned the computer, putting Pandora into the view. "How old are you?" Sean asked. "18." Pandora smiled, "What about you guys?"

"I'm 22 and she's 19. And he's 20." Sean told her. She nodded before grinning, "Maybe LA wont be so bad." She whispered.

*****************************************************************************************************

AND THATS THE END OF THAT CLIFFORD KID!!

Yes! There will be a sequel!