3.7

*oml im so pissed right now. my phone app foreclosed when i was writing this chapter and i was almost done and now im having to rewrite it all on my computer. fml*

It was now later that night and everyone was back at the house, including Arzaylea and Bryana. Everyone was sprawled out either on the couches or the carpeted floor. I was sitting between Michaels legs on the floor scrolling through Twitter when something very interesting popped up. Okay it wasn't one thing, it was more like millions. It was all the same questions too.

"The hell?" I whispered to myself, knowing Michael still heard everything I said. I clicked on the hashtag, sighing knowing this was most likely going to cause an argument.

"Whats wrong babygirl?" He asked, grasping Luke and Ashtons attention, mainly because they was sitting right above us. He grabbed my phone out of my hand, scrolling through the mentions and tweets.

"Whats that Michael, huh? Why is Michael and Rena goddamn treading on Twitter?" I asked, keeping my cool, knowing that in a few moments, I'd probably explode and go into a rage attack. Tears welled up in my blue orbs that matched Lukes so perfectly. I felt tears escaping my eyes before i could stop them.

"Its nothing!" He whispered, looking down.

"Goddamn it Michael, i swear if you've done something behind my goddamn back with her, I'll dump your sorry ass faster than you can see straight." I sneered.

"I swear I haven't." He replied, genuinely nervous.

I stood up clearing my throat, getting everyones attention, "And i swear if any of you know anything about this and aren't speaking up now, I swear I'll befriend you so fast you wont even know what hit you. Okay? Okay. Alright, now that we're on the same page, who wants ice cream?"

I went into the kitchen, grabbing a spoon out of the drawer and the tub of ice cream out of the freezer. Sighing, and wiping the tears that leaked out, i dug into the vanilla ice cream that was before me. I leaned on the counter, a sob escaping my mouth. You could hear it echo, considering no one was talking. I covered my mouth, reading more of the tweets as more and more sobs just came out of no where.

I felt hands pull the spoon out of my hands that was gripping the spoon so tight that my knuckles was turning white. The phone was taken out from underneath my view and i was turned around and pulled into someones broad chest. My fists clenched onto their tshirt and sobs leaked out.

"Hush little one. I swear, he might be my bandmate, but I'll kill that son of a bitch faster than anyone could over you." Luke sighed, rubbing my back. My sobs was slowly quietening down.

"How about we get you to bed?" He sighed, picking me up under my legs and arms, not really giving me choice. Plus i was too exhausted to fight back with the blonde boy anyways.

"Goodnight little one. If you need anything through the night, come and get one of us." He smiled, kissing my forehead before flicking the light off and shutting the door behind him.

-----

I felt kisses being pressed into my neck and an arm around my waist. I turned over to faintly see Michaels red hair glowing in the dark. I sighed, removing his arms, making him groan out.

"Why cant you believe me?"

"I do. Its just-"

"Its just what Pandora?"

"Im goddamn scared of losing you to Rena, Michael. Okay! There! I said it!" I yelled at him.

"I don't understand why you're scared. It'd be different if i actually talked to her or was single, babygirl. But i have you and you're all i need."

I placed my head on his bare chest, feeling him wipe away some tears that had fallen onto him.

"Nothing to worry about at all."