3.4

The party was now over and everyone was leaving except the boys.

"Now for the real fun." Calum smirked.

"GTA!"

"NO BLACK OPS"

"But I want to play Call of Duty."

"Shut up Luke."

"How about we let the birthday girl decide?" Ashton grunted.

I shrugged my shoulders, obviously enjoying watching the three grown boys fight over which video game was put into the game system.

"Just play all of them starting with Black Ops first." I stated. Calum fist pumped at this, happy that his game was chosen first to be played.

I was handed a controlled before the game was set on multiplayer mode.

"I swear. Michael you better not kill me." Calum sighed. Michael just grinned, making Calum sigh again knowing he was going to be the first one killed, once again. It happens every time we play this damn game.

The game countdown ended and we was all placed in different spots around a battle field type thing.

I could see Lukes gunman running then be shot to the ground.

I hid behind a barrel, crouching down and avoiding any gun shot or grenade being threw my way.

"I found you!" Ashton laughed once my screen went red, declaring him the winner of that round.

"Asshole." I smiled.

The game started back up and we finished a few more round before Luke got up and declared that he was, and let me repeat the blonde headed boys words:

I'm putting Call of Duty in, bitches.

I swear that boy will be the death of me.

The game started up and just like Black Ops, it went the same exact way. One of us pouting cause we got killed off, one laughing at that person making someone else kill them, then the other three battling it out.

It was now about midnight and no one of the boys was really tired, me on the other hand.. I was practically falling asleep on Lukes broad shoulder.

"Little one, you should go to bed."

"I'm fine. Just finish playing the damn game." I groaned, flopping backwards on the couch.

"Okay. Then don't complain to me in the morning."

"I won't. Now shut up Luke."

He laughed, continuing the game, while I tried to get comfy on the couch. I laid my head on the arm rest, sighing. This couch isn't big enough for four man babies and a teenage girl.

I got off of the couch, laying in floor below them, once again.

My eyes slowly drooped shut and before I knew it, I was asleep.
--

I felt arms around my waist, waking me up. I saw my red headed boyfriend behind me. I looked around the room to see the comforts of my bedroom and not the living room, where I had fallen asleep to begin with.

I guess he carried me to my room.

I sighed, trying to release myself from Michaels death grip he had on me.

"No. Stay and cuddle with me." He mumbled, still half asleep.

I leaned back into his bare chest, sighing.

I toyed with the new ring that was placed on my left ring finger.

I swear, I'm lucky. I don't know how, but I got very lucky.