3.1

*continuing from last chapter. go back and read if you need to*

"Michael over here. Pandora here!" a photographer shouted. People was looking at them like they was crazy. Some paps knew who I was, cause of Luke. Others didn't, and that's okay. Im not the famous one, that's Luke. As long as they know his name, that's all I care about. That's my brother and I'm proud he's making his dreams come true.

We walked the red carpet, paps snapping photos of the boys.

We all had a group photo, me and Michael in the middle, Luke on my left and Calum and Ashton on Michaels right.

I left them, letting them get their own photos. I stood beside the door, waiting for them so we could enter the theatre.

"Holy shit.. I met the original Han Solo.." I whispered to myself. 

---

The premier was now over and we was on our way back to the house. We didn't change out of our outfits, considering the boys could give it back to their stylist anytime.

"Oh my gosh, You guys look so cute!" Our mums squealed once we walked inside. Calums mum, Ashtons mum, and Micheals mum was sitting on the couch, while mine and Lukes mum was standing in the door way of the kitchen.

"I thought you said Ashton was going to be princess Leia?" Mum asked, obviously confused. It was clear she had only heard that part of our conversation yesterday.

"We decided to let Pan be her so it wouldn't look funny.. You know me being a male and all and shes dating Michael soo.." Ashton awkwardly said. It was obvious he was uncomfortable with this conversation.

"Lets get a photo then you guys can go change and come back down," Karen looked at me and Michael, "and we can watch some movies."

I blushed looking down.. Karen snapped the photo before winking at Michael, making him smiled and kiss my cheek.

I swear. These people will be the death of me.

We walked up the stairs, the boys into Lukes room and I obviously went into my room to change. I slid into some clean spandex and a old bandtee. I put some fuzzy socks on before sliding down the hallway.

The boys was already downstairs, talking to our parents.

"It was awkward. Like Gwen asked who princess she actually was. I never saw Michael blush so hard. What made it eve funnier was that she didn't even question me. She said we look way too much alike." Luke laughed

I saw the mums laugh at them, Karen ruffling her sons hair.

I walked into the room, dimming the lights. Mum started the movie. I looked for a empty spot, but not seeing one, so I laid in the floor below where Luke and Ashton was sitting. I heard Ashton giggled.

The Hobbit started playing, making me squeal in happiness.

I swear..

Im such a nerd.