1.2

It was our last night here and I wasn't making Michael sleep on the couch, cause that would include me having to talk to him. I grabbed my luggage from our, well his room, and dragged it down the stairs. I sat it next to the door. I grabbed the pillow from his room and laid it on the couch.

"Pan, what are you doing?" Mum asked. I ignored her as I threw a throw blanket down on the couch.

Everyone, including Michael, was sitting at the kitchen table.

I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. Tears welled up in my eyes and I could hear a chair scooting and foot steps. I lifted my head just in time to see Michael walk up the stairs and into his room.

I looked behind me to see my family looking shocked, other than Luke. He knew everything cause of Michael.

"They broke up. They're both taking it pretty hard." I heard Luke whisper.

"Luke I don't know if I can go on tour with you guys." I said, turning around to look at my brother. He nodded, obviously understanding.

"You're welcome to go if you want Dora." I nodded before sighing. I saw Michael walk back into the kitchen and sit back down. We made eye contact and it was a sad sight to see. His eyes was bloodshot and rimmed with redness from crying. I closed my eyes then looked down, my hair falling infront of my face.

"Pandora?" I heard Michael whisper. All the attention was directed toward us.

"What?" I snapped.

"You remember what I said? When we first stated dating?"

"That even if we broke up, you'd still be my bestfriend, no matter what." I muttered.

"You're still my bestfrien-"

"Michael. I can't do this. I'm sorry. Just give me time." I got up and walked past him and everyone else and out the back door.

I swear breakups are too hard.

I laid on one of the lounge chases and closed my eyes. I guess I fell asleep cause I'm now being carried by Jack and laid on the couch.

"Thanks Jack." I muttered. He nodded, kissing my forehead.

"It'll be okay Dor."
----

It was that morning and we was leaving Perth. I hugged my grandparents and grabbed my luggage and loaded it into the car. Instead of my mum being up front, she let me sit up there.

My dad was driving and I was in the passenger seat. The middle section had Michael, Luke, and mum and the third row had Ben and Jack in it. I reached up and turned up the radio. It started playing Green Days Basket Case and I quickly turned it off.

I could heard Luke whine about me turning it off.

We arrived at the airport and the car dealership owner was at the airport, ready to retrieve the SUV we rented.

We went through security with no problems and got onto the plane. I must have forgotten I was stuck between Jack and Michael cause when he sat down, sadness struck my body.

"Pandora, we are talking about this." He grunted.

I looked at him, suggesting him to continue.

"I don't understand why you think it's such a big deal to try and please me. It's not. I have a say in this relationship too and I don't want you rushing anything."

"First off, you had a say. You ended it, not me. Second, don't you think if the roles was reversed, say you was a virgin, you wouldn't do the same?" He took the thought into consideration before replying.

"Maybe I would."