0.3

*chapter is short bc I really want to get to the main part. sorry.*

I was at my locker before I was softly turned around. A hand was placed beside my head and another placed on my hip. All I saw was lips before my blue eyes traveled to meet green eyes.

"Michael.." I breathed out. He smirked that cocky smirk before leaning in, placing a soft yet slightly rough kiss on my lips. I could see Luke and his little 'group' make their way toward us, Calum being in that group. I could see Dylan and Matt standing behind Michael.

"Dora, will you be my girlfriend?" I nodded, happily and pulling his neck back in for a kiss. He smiled into the kiss, moving his hand on my hip to my lower back, pulling my lower half closer to him. I heard a cough from beside us. We pulled away and looked to the left to see who was interrupting us. I could see Luke take in mine and Michaels appearances and the shot a glare toward Michael, before looking back at me.

You see, Luke and I are two completely different people. Attitude wise. We look a lot alike, but we aren't twins. Both blonde hair, but mines dyed brown. Blue eyes. Our styles are different. Im all band tees, black ripped skinny jeans, and vans or combat boots. Or as long as it is black, I most likely own it or want it.

Luke on the other hand is button up shirt, light washed skinny jeans and converse.

Our worlds are completely different.

I hang out with the so-called rejects. I call them my bestfriends.

He hangs out with the semi populars. The people that grew up together. We hate them and they hate us. Well other than Calum, but that's beside the point.

"I see emo and freak got together, didn't they?" Melissa, one of Lukes friends. I looked down. Michael lifted my chin slightly, making my eyes gaze into his green orbs.

"I think I just threw up in my mouth.." Caleb said. I shook my head, as Matt grabbed Michael and Dylan grabbed me, steering both of us to our next class, which happened to be my mums math class, which happened to have Luke and his group in it also.

"Bunch of pricks." Dylan grumbled making me laugh. Michael wrapped his arm around my shoulder, smiling. Luke and Calum looked our way, two completely facial expressions taking over their faces. Hatred for Michael washed over Lukes face. Like chill Lukas.

Happiness took over Calums, just seeing his bestfriend happy, made the lad happy as well.

--

I got home around 9:30. I was hanging out with Michael and we fell asleep. My parents are probably really ticked..

I opened the door to hear pacing and a tv in the background.

"Pandora Rose! Where have you been?! Its almost 10 at night!" My mum rushed over to me, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Mum, chill." I laughed, "I was at Michaels and we fell asleep."

Relief washed over her face before her face brightened up.

"You and Michael huh?"

"And this is my que to leave." My dad laughed, walking out of the room. I could faintly hear Luke singing and his guitar playing too.

"He asked me out." I smiled, sitting on the couch.

My mum squealed, "Karen and I always knew you'd end up together."

I chuckled before kissing her forehead and got off of the couch and make my way to my room.

"Oh and by the way Dora, you're grounded."

---

Michael was over since I was grounded and couldn't leave the house. He was sitting on the couch and had his guitar in his lap and was plucking away at the strings. He was singing random songs as he played. Luke walked down the stairs. Calum was right behind the lanky teen.

"You play?" Luke looked shocked. Michael nodded before focusing his attention back on my face as his hand touched the frets of the instrument.

"Maybe sometime we could make some covers." He smiled at Michael.

"I can play bass." Calum shrugged like it was nothing.

"Guys! You could start a band! All you need is a drummer!" I squealed.

Michael nodded, "I know a guy on facebook. Ill message him. Luke try and get us booked for something."

Luke ran upstairs to get his guitar while Cal got his bass. They both ran back downstairs and immediately started learning new songs.

----

"Ashton. Ashton Irwin." the straight hair boy spoke infront of me and Luke, standing in our living room.

"Luke Hemmings and this is Pandora." Luke said.

"Girlfriend?" Ashton questioned.

Michael walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Siblings. Shes my younger sister."

"How old are you guys? You don't seem very old." Ashton asked.

"Im 15 and sh-." Luke sighed.

"I can speak for myself. I'm 14, 15 in four months." I smiled.

"Just turned 16" Michael waved.

"15." Calum smiled.

"What about you?" I asked Ashton.

"Oh.. I just turned 17 back in July." We all nodded, knowing her wasn't too much older than all of us.

--

"THAT WAS AMAZING"I squealed.

"Ashton," Calum got on one knee, with a Ring Pop in his hands, "Will you join the band?"

Ashton took the pop and slid it on his pinky, considering it wouldn't fit on the rest, "Yes Calum, I will."

He licked the ring before smiling.

"Blue Raspberry."