1.3

Karen and Daryl was picking everyone up from the airport. Daryl drove my parents car and Karen brought theirs. I was standing as far away from Michael as I could get in the airport. Karen shot Michael a confused look before Luke pulled her to the side and explained, well not detailed, but told her we broke up.

She looked shocked at first before sighing. I started walking to the car, wanting to get out of the airport and away from Michael. I sighed getting into my parents car.

God this was harder than I thought.

My eyes became wet very fast. I went on Twitter to distract me.

Michael5SOS: I shouldn't have let you go..

I retweeted his tweet before sighing, basically confirming our breaking for their fans.

PandoraRose: if you would have just kept me a little longer, maybe everything would be okay..

He ended up retweeting that too.

"Dora, our fans are going insane over your breakup. I mean, insane.. And not in the good way." Luke looked at me. I nodded before sighing.

We pulled up to the house where Calum and Ashton was waiting on us. Michael was standing talking to them, but I doubt he mentioned the break up to them.

I waved at them before walking inside, completely ignoring Michaels presence.

To Luke

From Dor

I'm going with you. I'm not letting a break up stop me from seeing my brother.

Luke looked up from his phone and smiled at me. I walked up the stairs. I could hear Ashton asking why I wasn't downstairs. Luke explained everything, and this time, everything to Calum and Ashton.
--

It was now time to leave for the tour and nothing has really happened this past week and a half other than me eating tubs of Ben and Jerrys ice cream and watching Romantic Comedies.

I sighed entering the bus that would be touring Australia. I ended up having a bunk above Luke and across from Michael, which makes this worse.

He got onto the bus and looked into my bunk. I shoved the curtain close before letting a few tears escape.

The curtain was shoved to the side and a body was pulled in.

"Dora." Michael sighed, "Oh my god I miss you. I miss you way too much. I thought it'd be a little easier, but when you cut me off about being bestfriends, I knew I made a horrible decision."

I looked at him before sighing. I brought my hand up to his face, caressing it. I retracted my hand away and moved my body next to his. I threw my arm over his torso, letting more tears out.

"I miss you so much Michael. It's not even funny. It's not healthy on how much I miss you. I miss your stubble when you kiss my forehead. I miss your stupid corny jokes. I miss your eyes, the way they'd look into mine. I miss you Michael." I cried out, wiping my eyes.

"I'm willing to give us another go if you are.." He looked down at me. I nodded before he brought his face to mine, planting his chapped lips on mine.

"I'm never letting you go again."
--

"So you're okay?" Ashton asked us. We nodded before Ashton cheered. I smiled at him before finding something on the tv to watch. I settled for American Horror Story.

Michael wrapped his arm around me and smiled. I snuggled into his arm.

He was on his phone too. He opened his camera and took a photo but I didn't notice till he showed me the photo. It was him looking at the camera and me looking at the tv screen. You could see our hands intertwined and his arm around me.

Michael5SOS: Now that I have you again, I'm never ever letting you go again.. pic.twitter.com/idicjsk

His phone started going crazy with tweets and retweets.

He put his phone down and watched the rest of the show with me until it was over.