0.5

*holy mother this photo tho*

*flashback*

"Where your brother? Little Hemmings doesn't have anyone to protect her now." Samantha sneered at me. She has always hated me for no reason.

The one day Luke isn't at school..

She grabbed my arms, her being 9 years old, she's stronger than me. My frail arms are nothing compared to hers. She hauled me up on to my feet before taking her hand and slapping me across the face, making my head turn with it. She grabbed my arms and pushed me onto the ground.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" A boy with a fringe ran over to us, him moving Sam off of me and helping me up. He shoved me behind him. I was still cradling my face.

"If you hurt her, you have to go through me." He said. She huffed and turned around, her two little friends following behind her.

"Hi. I'm Michael and I won't let anyone or anything hurt you again." He smiled bringing me into a hug.

"I'm Pandora." I giggled hugged the bigger boy back.

*flashback over*

"Dora, wake up. Calum, Luke, and Ashton are here and you still need to put on your jeans." Michael whispered to me.

I jumped up and quickly slid my jeans on. I laid back on the bed, closing my eyes as I could hear Michael talking and foot steps following. The door knob twisted and three shocked boys walked into the room, with a giddy Michael following.

"Pan? Why are you here?" Calum smirked, knowing exactly why I was here.

"I slept over." I simply stated.

"You slept with my sister?" Luke sneered at Mikey.

"I've slept with your sister plenty of times- wait not like that! All we did was sleep, nothing else-"

"Michael shut up. You're digging a bigger hole for yourself." I sighed.

Lukes face relaxed but then tensed again when he saw me in Michaels shirt. The same exact shirt he had on when the boys met for breakfast with their manager yesterday morning.

It dawn on all of their faces, once they looked at the shirt.

"I swear Clifford, you might be like a brother to me and my bandmate, but if you forced my sister into anything, I will make sure you never do anything again."

"Luke he didn't force me into anything."

He ignored me; his face still concentrating on Michael.

"Do you fucking goddamn understand me?"

Michael gulped then nodded. None of us have ever saw this side of Luke. I mean never.

"Calm down Luke." Ashton said, placing his large hand on the younger lad.

I turned my body toward Michaels wall and listened to the boys talk. A few seconds later I felt weight on the bed beside me and heard a bean bag move, a chair spin, and more weight at my feet.

I felt hands grab my arms and turn me over so my head was resting in Michaels chest.

He rubbed my back, every so often, but secretly, playing with my bra straps the showed through the thin white t-shirt.

"I love you." He whispered down to me, making me raise my head to look at him. The other three still in s conversation, not paying attention to us.

"I love you too." He smiled before interlocking his hands around my shoulders.