2.0

I was once woke up again after falling asleep at Michaels. Its about 12:39 and my mum was probably freaking out by now. I shook Michael and when he didn't wake up, I tried to move his arm from around me. When I finally got him off, I changed out of Michaels shirt and put my clothes back on. I left a note on his nightstand telling him I went back home.

I quietly tip tied down the stairs and out the door. I crossed the street, looking both ways and made it to my house, luckily everyone being asleep.

Oh right. I told my mom I was at Michaels. Oops.

I twisted the handle only for it not to open. I sighed before crossing the street back to the Cliffords house again. I went back inside and up to Michaels room to see him sitting up on the bed, the note in his hands.

"I thought you left?" He asked.

"I did but my house was locked up so I came back. Plus I did tell my mom I was over here so it's not a big deal." I shrugged like it was nothing.

He scooted over and turned his back to me, facing the wall, allowing me to get in the bed. I could see deep red scratched down his back. I traced my finger up and down them, admiring them, as bad as it sounds.

"You can really scratch babygirl." I heard him mutter.

"That's my specialty. Plus now everyone knows for sure you're mine." I seductively whispered into his ear. He shivered as my warm breath ran down his neck.

I flicked the lamp off and threw my arm over his torso, letting sleep over take both of us.
---

I hugged Michael before I left his house, walking across the street. I could see my parents frantically running around the house.

"You guys okay?" I shouted once I entered the house. Ben and Jack was sitting on the couch, while Luke was no where to be seen.

"They're fine. Grandpa and grandma Hemmings are coming around later and they're making sure the house is in tacked." Jack sighed while patting the seat next to him, "Where was you last night? We all watched w movie, I went to get you and you wasn't in your room."

"Oh. I was at Michaels." I sheepishly smiled, knowing my brothers hated when I stayed over there even though he's been my bestfriend for almost 10 years.

He just nodded not saying anything. Luke walked down the stairs, Ashton behind him. They both gave us a head nod before walking out the door.

Okay then..

I got off of the couch, walking up the stairs.

"Grandma and grandpa will be here in about an hour! Make sure you're ready! The boys will be meeting us at the restaurant!" I heard my dad yell then my brothers tell him okay.