2.8

He laced his fingers with mine, tugging me inside, our faces beet red, matching his hair.

Calum still smirking, Luke and Ashton looking confused.

"Nothing. Calum's just an asshole." I glared at the tan boy.

He howled with laughter, grabbing his Xbox controller and continuing the game that they was playing. Michael smirked that smirk before planting a kiss below my ear.

He sat down on the couch, him pulling me down beside him. I sighed, leaning my head on to his chest. He had a controller in his hand, his arms forming a circle around me and his hands meeting back at the controller handles.

"You killed the wrong person Colum!" Luke shouted, purposely saying Calum's name wrong.

"Well Luek if you'd get out of the way.." Calum laughed. Luke glared at his bestfriend before his gunman respawned at the checkpoint.

Ashton was sitting on his phone while Michael was running behind Calum's gunman, Luke not too far behind them.

"Why aren't you playing?" Ashton asked me.

"Eh. I don't feel like it. It's been a long day." I sighed, recalling the events that happened earlier this morning. He nodded before looking back down at his phone, typing something, then pressing the lock button once again.

"MICHAEL YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE." Luke yelled.

"Oops?"
----

"What's wrong babygirl? You're not acting like normal." Michael asked, his face slightly hovering over my face as we laid in my bed, our legs intertwined together.

"Nothing." I sighed. He got up and sat on my stomach, pressing his weight into me.

"I'm not moving until you tell me." He crossed his arms, proving he meant what he said.

"It's nothing Michael Gordon. I was being stupid."

"Then it shouldn't be a problem for you to tell me then, should it?" I sighed before telling him everything that happened earlier that morning.

"You and I both know that would never happen. As I've said before, if I was with you for sex, I would have been gone ages ago." Leaning down, He kissed my forehead, his recently shaved stubble not being present, made it feel awkward.

"I know, but it felt real. It was one of those dreams that make you feel like your whole world is crashing down, you know?" I sighed.

"I know baby, but it's not true and you have nothing to worry about."

He got off of my stomach, laying back down on the bed on his back. I crawled up to his arms, leaning my head on his bicep.

"Nothing to worry about."