0.2

*continuing from the last chapter.. (it will eventually make more sense)*

"Damn you Michael." I grunted as his purple ball went into the hole.

"Dora! Your turn!" He giddily replied, obviously happy about getting a hole in one.

I took the black ball and sighed, placing it on the fake green grass and hitting it. It hit the brick and bounced off, before finally resting about 5 feet away from the hole.

I grunted, walking down the slight hill and putting the putt next to the ball and hitting it into the hole. Michael wrote the scores down then adding them up.

"When is your mum picking us up?" I asked the good looking boy, whom I called my bestfriend.

"She should be here any minute," he smirked down at me before getting serious. I gulped before he started speaking, "Dora, if this doesn't work, I'm still going to be your bestfriend, whether you want or not. Even if it does, it wont be any different. The only thing is itll have more cuddling, some kissing, and maybe.."

"Don't even finish that sentence Clifford" I laughed.

He pushed my shoulder then smugly wrapped his larger arm around my tiny frame. His mum shortly pulled up moments later, Calum being in the front seat.

"Cal?" The older boy questioned.

"Before you ask, it was boys night. Dylan and Matt is at your house. Two, I wanted to know how it went, but I didn't know Mrs. Clifford drove both of you.."

"Calum, how many times have I told you to call me Karen?" She sighed.

Calum ignored Karen and looked at Michael before looking down at our interlocked hands. He smirked before turning around.

We pulled up to the Cliffords' residence and two boys was standing out front kicking around a soccerball.

Michael opened the door and got out then helped me out. Dylan whistled lowly, before smirking. God, these boys was like my brothers. Annoying, flirty brothers, but protective none the less.

Luckily, my house was right across the street from Michaels.

"I better get home. Luke still hates you and doesn't want you around me, but oh well." I laughed, before hugging the three other boys and Karen. I stopped infront of Michael. He looked into my eyes, his face holding that cocky smirk of his. He placed his hands on the sides of my arms before slowly leaning in, placing his slightly chapped lips on my soft ones. I could hear hoots from the three boys beside us and then a door slam shut. I looked over at our house to see the flower wreath shaking.

I sighed before hugging Michael tightly, him whispering an 'Ill see you later' and a 'text you later'. I nodded then slowly pulled away from Michael then crossed the street and opened my from door. I walked inside to be greeted with my parents sitting with my brothers.

"I swear I don't trust that Clifford kid." Luke sighed.

"Why Luke? That's my bestfriend, and just because I went out with him one time, doesn't mean anything."

"He kissed you Pandora!" Luke yelled.

"So you're spying now?"

"Um- uh-"

"I swear Luke. If he wasn't a good person I wouldn't be his friend. You just don't like him because of how he dresses and that he doesn't want to be in school." I sighed, "Anyways, what are you two doing here?" I asked, pointing to Jack and Ben.

"College break." Is all they said. I nodded. I walked upstairs, footsteps shortly following after.

"Out Luke."

"Not Luke." I heard Jack whisper.

I turned around, smirking, "It went amazing Jack. I really like him.."

He smiled, wrapping his arms around me in a hug, "I know and the Clifford kid is a good guys. Luke is just an idiot."

"Damn right he is."