5.4

"Get up! We gotta go!" Luke shouted, busting though Michael and Pandora's bed room door. Pandora shot up out of the bed, hearing her older brother's voice. Michael let out a groan at the sudden lost of warmth from his body. "Go away.." Michael groaned as he pulled Pandora back into his arms. "No. We have to go now. The plane leaves in an hour and a half and you two arent even packed yet AND it takes thirty-five minutes to get to the airport." Luke said as he walked over to Michael, roughly shaking the elders shoulder before doing the same to Pandora. Michael let out another groan as he lifted his body off of the bed; Pandora dropping out of his arms as he did so. Pandora swung her legs over the edge of the bed then pushing herself off of it. She headed toward the bathroom and took a quick shower and brushed her teeth before gathering all her belongings and shoving them into her suitcase; Michael doing the same. They both had on black sweatpants and some form of a band shirt, except Pandora had Michael's hoodie on. It wasn't freezing in Bali, but it was only 3:30 AM, so it was pretty chilly outside. And plus, once they arrived in Australia, it would most likely be raining and cold.

Michael had both his and Pandora's suitcases in his hand before the two of them made their way into the living room, where everyone was sitting in an awkward silence. Luke jumped out of his seat, "Oh thank god you two are here. It's so fucking awkward." He said. Everyone murmured in agreement. "I think we should get going.." Ashton whispered. He hadn't been acting like himself and everyone knew it. They was going to Australia, meanwhile everyone else was heading to the United States.

They all had exchanged hugs with everyone. The five of them walked out the door, Calum being the last one out. "Lets get to the plane and go home." Pandora smiled. She was happy to be going home. It's not that she didnt enjoy the trip, because she did, but the fact of she was ready to be home and in her own bed. Plus all the drama on the trip had wore her out as well.

**

They five of them had made it to the airport before quickly checking into security. Ashton was already finished checking into security. The curly headed boy waited for his four friends as they finished. His hand left his handle on the suit case before bringing it to his wrist, slightly scratching at it. The other four started walking his way, he immediately removed his hand from his wrist and grabbed the suit case handle once more. "We ready?" He croaked. Michael gave him a short nod, considering the boy as still half asleep.

Everyone started walking toward the plane. Calum and Pandora in the back and Michael and Luke on either side of Ashton. "Is he okay?" Pandora whispered lowly. "I dont know Dora.." Calum honestly whispered back. Its not that fact that he didnt know, but he didnt know for sure if he wanted Pandora to know. It's not the fact of trusting; its the fact of he knows how she'll react. Pandora is super close with Ashton and if she found out he was causing harm to himself once again; she wouldnt know what to do.

The five of them walked onto the plane after handing the airline attendant their plane tickets. They found their seats. With the rows being sets of three, two of them would have an extra seat or a stranger sitting next to them. Pandora laughed once she heard Luke praying that he wouldnt have some crazed fan sitting next to him, considering Calum had called the window seat. The row behind them was Michael, Pandora, then Ashton. Ashton was sitting next to the window and Michael called the aisle seat, leaving her stuck in the middle seat.

Ashton was looking at his wrists as he fiddled with the sleeves that was loosely hanging around his small wrists. Pandora's eyes trailed down to the slightly older boys wrists. Her eyes was clearly playing tricks on her.

'There is no way in hell he's doing this again.' She thought to herself. But honestly, she had no way to prove or even deny it; and that was because she didnt have any proof. If she had proof, this would be easier to say something, but for now, she decided to keep quite.

**

Calum had gotten out of his seat the same time Pandora did. He nodded his toward the bathrooms before walking back there, her following.

"We need to talk." Calum stated. "About?" Pandora encouraged him to continue. "About Ashton." She nodded, gesturing for him to start. "He's been.." He started but didnt finish. "Hes what Cal? He's been what?"

"Ashton's been cutting again, Pandora."

**

"Ashton. My room. Now." Pandora grunted once the older man stepped into her house. "What is it Pandora?" He shakily asked. He was honestly nervous. He knew she always had something to say, and if she didn't, then something was wrong with her. She ignored him by walking up to her room; Ashton sluggishly following.

She entered the room. Holding the door open, she let Ashton enter then slamming the door behind him. He whipped around, facing the shorter girl. "What do- Hey! Stop!" Ashton asked then quickly cut himself off with him shouting at the smaller female as she grabbed his arm and pushed the sleeves up. "Huh.. Calum was right." She whispered, running her thumb over the faded and red marks on Ashton's wrist. "Why Ash?" Pandora whispered once again, "Why?" He didnt answer, but she asked another question.

"Ashton, this isnt because of Bryana, is it?" Pandora asked, quietly. "Not everything is because of a girl, Pandora!" He shouted at her. "Not everything is fucking about her." Pandora let out a sigh before looking away from Ashton. "Ash, why?" She started, "Why are you doing this to yourself?" She whispered, a small tear rolling down her cheek.

"You dont understand and you never will!" He yelled. "You're right Ashton; I dont understand. But what i do know is, my best friend and my brothers best friend is going through a hard time right now. And I'll be damned if i let you go through this alone." Ashton just glared at her before opening his mouth then quickly closing it once more. "What Ash?" She asked. He looked away, tears filling his eyes before muttering this string of words.

"You don't understand what its like to love someone who wont ever love you the same way."