Chapter XI- A Walk In The Woods

Comenzar desde el principio

"From hate to love-" I interrupt him right away.

"No. No. No. No. No.... No." I say and he starts laughing. "No ways. That's ridiculous."

"Ok." he says with his hands in the air. Defensively. "That's the part that really makes me feel bad about bringing you here."

"You did it with the best of intentions." I say. "Thank you, Fabian." I say as we stop on seeing the house from a distance, it's as beautiful from far as it is close. The trip seemed to be so short, bit it was the good company. He turns and looks at me smiling. "I have never in my life had so much fun outside a library."

"You don't look like a nerd." he plays and I laugh, he only opens a smile.

"Looks deceive." We giggle and then comes the awkward silence. "You were the first one ever making me feel like a human being. It had to be a supernatural creature, tamed one. Treating me like no human has ever done." I say emotional, almost crying.

"You just said that looks deceive." he says grinning at me. Omg, is it bad to be lusting for his kiss so bad. I can't lie that he makes me feel things I never did feel before. "I would do anything to see that smile more often." he replies making me blush, he winks at me. Somebody hold me, I'm going to faint. Ok, now I'm sounding too cheesy. But no, I'm just looking at his lips with so much hunger. Kiss me please, make the move. "The trip doesn't have to finish here. You talked about books. I know a bookworm." he says breaking the enchant.

The next minute we get into a huge room covered with books up and down. I was amazed. "Oh my gosh." I say with my mouth half opened. Never saw this room in the house.

"Lydia!" he calls serious catching my attention.

"mmm?" I answer not looking at him.

"You are drooling." he says pointing at the corner of my mouth and instinctively I get aware cleaning my mouth but there was nothing there, he just laughs. I shove him with my hand, it's not like he moved. This people are solid like rock, even Vanessa, a girl, looks so fragile; not really. He played me good.

"Who the hell owns this, we could be best friends, mates. I don't care, we would spend hours in here together mating with the books while holding our pinkies." I say a bit dramatic in a joking manner. But I was really in love with this place.

"You want to be friends, mates with Derek?" Fabian jokes and I lose the feeling for books right away.

"Really, Derek! He doesn't look like a bookworm."

"Looks deceive." we say at the same time and start laughing.

Our eyes lock, again that awkward moment. There won't be another opportunity like this once Derek gets back.

I might regret this later but what the hell. I crush my lips on his. And just stay there. What do I do next, shit shit shit. I never kissed a boy. He doesn't even do anything just stays there, still. Oh, gosh.

I do what was less dumb than kiss him, I break the kiss. I mean, I try to, because when he feels that I'm moving away, he wraps his hand around my waist pulling me closer to his strong chest, deepening the kiss. His tongue brushing my lips asking for entrance. I part my lips and start moving as he does. Magic, I'm floating. I can already die.

He breaks the kiss and I open my eyes not believing I just kissed him. Butterflies, oh the butterflies. Like a child I couldn't believe this happened. But on the other hand as a new adult, I can't believe this happened.

a