"Do you?" biting out the question, forgetting for a second who I was talking to.

"Careful... I'm being nice, but your tone will change that." He growled narrowing his eyes on me, gulping I looked away from his face, not seeing the smirk that replaced his mock, angry expression.

"My apologizes." Grounding out the words through clenched teeth. Hating that I was basically cowering under his intensity.

Yet I could feel it washing over me in waves, this man was pure power and authority. And I wasn't stupid, I knew what the 'Family Business' really was, honestly who didn't. The Greco's own half the property and businesses in this town. So pissing off the new 'Boss' would definitely be a bad thing.

"Got it." Sev called walking back through the door, heading over toward us.

Marco held out his hand expectantly, his intense eyes never leaving my timid hazel green orbs. Shrinking under his penetrating gaze, I skimmed my eyes toward the huge file that Severiano held in his hand as he passed it to Marco.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes widened staring at the massive file, wondering just how many deals my father has actually done with Uncle Carmine and the family. What else did I not know about my father?

"Let's see." Marco drawled, causally flipping through the contains of the file, pausing here and there to seem surprised or impressed by the information he was reading.

Growing impatient with how he was taking his sweet time, dragging the whole situation out, probably to make me squirm with fear. Without realizing it, I let out an exasperated sigh, rolling my eyes to look out the window behind his desk.

"Ell." Sev whispered, getting my attention from the lights of the club below us.

Perking up at my name, I snapped my head toward him, only to see him shaking his head at me as he nudged it toward his brother. Furrowing my brow, I peeked toward Marco only to be met with his furious, blue eyes glaring back at me.

"Need I remind you Ms. De Luca, you came here and interrupted my work day to ask for a favor. So your little attitude is not appreciated." He growled.

Sitting back in his chair as he slapped the file closed, purposely slamming his hand on the desk in the same motion. Jumping in shock from the boom of his hand striking the desk, only for my body seconds later to go rigid with fear.

"Marco..." Sev jumped in, probably because I had stopped breathing let alone being at a loss for words. Only Marco held up his hand, stopping him from coming to my defense.

"Antonella." Marco called in a calm, rich silky voice. The sound of my name falling from his perfect lips, triggered my need to drag in a strangled breath.

"I-I didn't mean... I uhm." Flustered, I was stuttering uncontrollably and my eyes were fluttering trying to focus on any one thing, so I could gather my strength and composure. This man was far to intimidating.

"Take a deep breath." He commanded. Doing as he instructed I took several deep breaths, while he continued to stare at me. "So..., you're afraid of me." It was more of a statement, then a question.

"Not exactly." I muttered, looking back at him from under my lashes. Not ready to be hit the full force of this man's full intensity, sexual or otherwise.

"We shall see." He smirked with satisfaction, swiftly standing and moving around the front of his desk to lean back against it. "It seems your father owes us a little over seven figures." He stated nonchalantly, folding his arms over his broad chest.

"A million dollars." I screamed out, nearly choking on the words.

"A little over." Marco stated arrogantly.