very bad news

Hello, Wattpaders

this is @larryspeasents mother. her name was sarah. I logged onto her account to tell you that sixteen days ago, on the 15th of july, my daughter (and your friend) committed suicide. We found her in her bedroom in the morning. she was already dead. I feel like a horrible mother for not noticing that anything was wrong with her; she had scars, /scars/ from cutting herself, and a doctor told me the way all her bones were poking out suggested she had anorexia. I miss my daughter so much it physically hurts me, and I've cried every day. I'm crying even as I write this. my daughter will never be forgotten, and we will mourn the loss of our little angel until the day we die. I know she loved Wattpad and everyone on it, so I came on and I'm leaving this explication for you guys. obviously her story will no longer be written, and I'm sure wherever she is she feels sorry for that. mh daughter will be missed, and I know she was very loved on here, so I felt you deserved to know. I wouldnt wish my daughter back. she was young, so so young with an entire life ahead of her that she will never get to experience, but I don't want her to have to come back. because when my daughter was alive she was so so sad, and in so much pain. and now she is free from all of that. that doesn't stop me and the rest of her family from missing her though, we miss her like crazy and its killing us. but we'll be okay someday, even if we'll never be the same without our Sarah.

goodbye, Wattpaders.

-Anne