Ch. 8 Morning Cuddles And Girly Gossip

Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis. Louis? Are you awake?" Lily's soft voice rang out.

I groaned, unwilling to open my eyes. "Uh huh." I mumbled, opening only one eye. She was looking at me uncomfortably.

"This is so, so nice and comfy," she began, referring to how my arms were wrapped around her tightly and I was cuddling her into my chest, "but do you think you can let go of me for a minute? I really need to use the loo."

I laughed, but not meanly. "But you're my cuddle bunny." I pouted.

"I won't be that cuddly when I'm wet and full of pee." She pointed out.

"Fine." I huffed, releasing her so she could leave.

She quickly got up and scurried to the bathroom. After a minute I heard the toilet flush and the sink begin to run as she washed her hands.

She re-entered the bedroom and crawled right back into her spot in my arms, and I smiled. This felt completely right. Holding her in my arms like this. Every time we touched it felt as if butterfly's took flight in my stomach. When we kissed, tingles of electricity sparked down my spine, and fireworks erupted over out heads.

"What time is your friend coming over?" She asked me.

"12."

She nodded. "His name is Harold, right?"

"He prefers to be called Harry." I laughed.

"Oh." She blushed. "What's his girlfriend's name?"

"Uh, Rebecca, I believe." I answered.

"Cool."

I nodded and began playing with her gorgeous hair. I cuddled her into my chest and wrapper an arm around her shoulders protectively. She pressed her cheek into my chest and I began tracing random shapes on her soft back.

I planted a sweet, lingering kiss on her forehead she smiled up at me, her green eyes dancing.

We lay in comfortable silence, simply enjoying each others company

"What time is it?" She asked finally.

"Uh," I checked my phone. "10 o'clock."

"I'd better get up and ready." She said regretfully.

I had better get ready too. We both stretched and stood up.

"Mind if I take a quick shower?" She inquired.

"Sure, go ahead." I smiled at her. "Towels are in the linen closet."

She nodded before heading out the door. I watched her as she walked down the hall. She looked so gorgeous in my clothes. She had on a baggy pair of my grey sweats, my personalized black t-shirt that said said Swagmasta from Doncasta, and my purple Jack Wills sweatshirt. Her hair had fallen down throughout the night, and waterfalled down her back in gorgeous waves. She was wearing no makeup, which I loved; she was beautiful without it.

She suddenly whipped around and stood in the doorway to the bathroom, hand on her hip.

"Louis Tomlinson, were you checking me out?" She smirked and raised an eyebrow.

I blushed and tried to think of a sassy comeback. "How would you know? Were YOU checking ME out?" I mimicked her expression, popping out a hip.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hear you over the sound of how wrong you are." She shot back.

"Yeah well, I would challenge you to a battle of wit, but I see you are unarmed."

"Wow Louis. You're such a sweet talker! How do the lady's resist your charm? By looking at your face?"